I am back

captaincollins

Hi all, sorry I been away, what with moving, starting a new university course and being away from my husband I threw the diet out of the window and have put alittle back on (very pleased its not more I am now 22st 8lbs, I started at 23st 4 and went down to 21st 13lbs so very happy I am still in the 22s)

I hope you have all been doing really well I wont even try to catch up through a month of posts! I would be here all week:D

My pack is due for delivery tomorrow, I wasnt so keen on the soups so have ordered the shake pack, although I will miss the bars.

Looking forward to starting again and getting back on track

Thanks guys

Sharon xx

Hey Captaincollins...I'm back too and starting again 21st Sept after a recent false start. Best of luck...

Gx

welcome back and best of luck on your vlcd journey...x

Welcome back. I am coming back as well, just need to decide when the best time is to start!

Last time I did it on my 4 days off, which was great as when I felt dreadful in the first few days I just went to bed!! Have just had my 4 days off, but had stuff on so couldn't really start then. Question is, do I wait another 2 weeks for my next 4 days off, or risk it next Monday on my normal 2 days off and hope I don't succumb when I go into work on the Wednesday which will be day 3. Decisions, decisions!

thanks for the (re)welcome guys, LOL where has everyone come from? 4-5 weeks ago there was just a core of 4-5 of us! now I am struggling to get through the posts! which is agood thing :D

Welcome back Sharon I wondered where you'd gone. Well done for not putting it all back on. That is actually quite a feat as I'm finding out myself now I'm trying to go back to proper meals.

Back