I am bushed!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SoonToBeGorgeous, 16 January 2008 Social URL.

1. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    Have had a day of taking clothes in and taking clothes up!!

Have you noticed that when you lose weight everything gets very very long????? :eek:

Have taken some cords/trousers in just to keep me going for a few more weeks - if I can get through the Winter then buy new trousers for the Summer and next Winter. This lot I have taken in today fitted me just five weeks ago - and now I can get both hands down them up to the elbow!

Don't you just love this diet? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

aww doesnt it make you feel good, i'm not as resourceful s you i just chuck mine out and buy new lol no wonder i'm skint hehe
  4. Rachel84

Rachel84 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    well done, its always a good sign when ur clothes start falling off!!!!!
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    The 'getting longer' thing threw me I never expected that. When I got my last uniform issue I hated the length of my skirts, they just felt a bit too short, however theyre now several inches longer than when I got them lol

Its a brilliant 'complaint' to have :)
  6. SoonToBeGorgeous

Cambridge Plan
    I am down 5 dress sizes now so have already got rid of a lot of clothes on ebay and to the charity shops.

These clothes are ones I have bought just to keep me going! Otherwise I would be going out naked!!

7. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

I cant wait til some of clothes actually fit - rather than screeching at the seams :whistle::whistle::whistle:..........

Well done on your fab loss - I cant wait til my clothes get a bit looser xxxx
  8. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

well done on your great losses so far ....

Debz xx
  9. SoonToBeGorgeous

Cambridge Plan

The clothes issue can get a bit wearing, though, I have to admit.

I used to be able to sit and work out what I was going to wear for x, y, z.

Can't do that anymore - have to try everything on first since a pair of trousers or a jacket which fitted even 3 weeks ago might now be hanging off at the shoulders!!

It is a good feeling just takes a little more planning, that's all.

10. corinne_j

corinne_j Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I thought I was shrinking (in height!) as all my clothes seemed to be so much longer lol..it's costing me a fortune in new clothes as like you say, what is too small one week will be way too big 3 weeks later - not that I'm complaining really:D

Corinne x
  11. Judy

Judy Full Member

i cant wait until i have that complaint lol, as im managing with a belt but have gained a bit wen i fell off the wagon but now im back on track. The day my pants fall totally down i will be jumping from the rooftops! well done to u all xx
  12. SoonToBeGorgeous

Cambridge Plan
    I had a skirt fall down somewhere around last September - fortunately I was with friends!

13. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    im just about to start sorting my wardrobe again today. The clothes getting longer is a weird one. Ive got lots of trousers that are just too long now that my fat belly isnt holding them up and extra couple of inches.
  14. jhooker

jhooker Full Member

Cambridge Sole Source
    hehe congrats!! I bought a pair of M&S Jeans from the net yesterday with a 38" waist... bare in mind that at my largest i was buying 46's and Stretching them... brilliant
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.