I am bushed!

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
Have had a day of taking clothes in and taking clothes up!!

Have you noticed that when you lose weight everything gets very very long????? :eek:

Have taken some cords/trousers in just to keep me going for a few more weeks - if I can get through the Winter then buy new trousers for the Summer and next Winter. This lot I have taken in today fitted me just five weeks ago - and now I can get both hands down them up to the elbow!

Don't you just love this diet? :)

aww doesnt it make you feel good, i'm not as resourceful s you i just chuck mine out and buy new lol no wonder i'm skint hehe

I am down 5 dress sizes now so have already got rid of a lot of clothes on ebay and to the charity shops.

These clothes are ones I have bought just to keep me going! Otherwise I would be going out naked!!

I am down 5 dress sizes now so have already got rid of a lot of clothes on ebay and to the charity shops.

These clothes are ones I have bought just to keep me going! Otherwise I would be going out naked!!

WOW !! FIVE DRESS SIZES - FABULOUS :D

well done on your great losses so far ....

Debz xx

Thanks!

The clothes issue can get a bit wearing, though, I have to admit.

I used to be able to sit and work out what I was going to wear for x, y, z.

Can't do that anymore - have to try everything on first since a pair of trousers or a jacket which fitted even 3 weeks ago might now be hanging off at the shoulders!!

It is a good feeling just takes a little more planning, that's all.

I thought I was shrinking (in height!) as all my clothes seemed to be so much longer lol..it's costing me a fortune in new clothes as like you say, what is too small one week will be way too big 3 weeks later - not that I'm complaining really:D

Corinne x

i cant wait until i have that complaint lol, as im managing with a belt but have gained a bit wen i fell off the wagon but now im back on track. The day my pants fall totally down i will be jumping from the rooftops! well done to u all xx

I had a skirt fall down somewhere around last September - fortunately I was with friends!

hehe congrats!! I bought a pair of M&S Jeans from the net yesterday with a 38" waist... bare in mind that at my largest i was buying 46's and Stretching them... brilliant

Back