I am chuffed with myself!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wannabeminime, 18 May 2007 Social URL.

1. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

I have been ssing for the last few days, but yesterday i had a girlie day out with some mates at a beauty salon (student one at the local tech-cheap!) where i had a facial, leg wax, make up, and aromatherapy massage. I was bliss (makes a good reward for ssing actually!).

The girls wanted to go for lunch at the cafe, so i made a decision to have meat and veg, which i did, on a small plate. Now usually, once i had eaten during the day, i would think 'stuff it' and binge for the rest of the day, as i feel like i have ruined the day. BUT I DIDNT YESTERDAY! I had a bar in the evening, and that was it! Yippee! I feel like i may finally be in control of my eating again!

Just gotta get through the weekend now...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Good on ya Bex! :clap:

4. wannabeminime

Thanks KD!:)

5. wannabeminime

Ohhhh, I have ketosis breath! Hooray!!!:D :D :D

6. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

Diet:
    common sense, everything in moderation
    Well done Bex,
    You deserved to have that treat for ssing and well done not going mad at lunch time.
    I would be inclined to say that one little meal won't hurt and go ahead and order what i wanted. But that was great willpower from you and i am sure you wil be glad of it in the longrun
    peachy
    x

7. wannabeminime

Thanks Peachy! Looks like you're doing well! How did your awards ceremony go?

8. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Well done Bex, it's so easy to go off track once you've had something not quite to plan. it's a great feeling to stay in control

xx

9. wannabeminime

Cheers MD! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.