I am chuffed with myself!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wannabeminime, 18 May 2007 Social URL.

1. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

I have been ssing for the last few days, but yesterday i had a girlie day out with some mates at a beauty salon (student one at the local tech-cheap!) where i had a facial, leg wax, make up, and aromatherapy massage. I was bliss (makes a good reward for ssing actually!).

The girls wanted to go for lunch at the cafe, so i made a decision to have meat and veg, which i did, on a small plate. Now usually, once i had eaten during the day, i would think 'stuff it' and binge for the rest of the day, as i feel like i have ruined the day. BUT I DIDNT YESTERDAY! I had a bar in the evening, and that was it! Yippee! I feel like i may finally be in control of my eating again!

Just gotta get through the weekend now...
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Good on ya Bex! :clap:
  4. wannabeminime

Thanks KD!:)
  5. wannabeminime

Ohhhh, I have ketosis breath! Hooray!!!:D :D :D
  6. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

common sense, everything in moderation
    Well done Bex,
    You deserved to have that treat for ssing and well done not going mad at lunch time.
    I would be inclined to say that one little meal won't hurt and go ahead and order what i wanted. But that was great willpower from you and i am sure you wil be glad of it in the longrun
  7. wannabeminime

Thanks Peachy! Looks like you're doing well! How did your awards ceremony go?
  8. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    Well done Bex, it's so easy to go off track once you've had something not quite to plan. it's a great feeling to stay in control

9. wannabeminime

Cheers MD! xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.