I am chuffed with myself!

wannabeminime

Gold Member
I have been ssing for the last few days, but yesterday i had a girlie day out with some mates at a beauty salon (student one at the local tech-cheap!) where i had a facial, leg wax, make up, and aromatherapy massage. I was bliss (makes a good reward for ssing actually!).

The girls wanted to go for lunch at the cafe, so i made a decision to have meat and veg, which i did, on a small plate. Now usually, once i had eaten during the day, i would think 'stuff it' and binge for the rest of the day, as i feel like i have ruined the day. BUT I DIDNT YESTERDAY! I had a bar in the evening, and that was it! Yippee! I feel like i may finally be in control of my eating again!

Just gotta get through the weekend now...

Good on ya Bex! :clap:

Well done Bex,
You deserved to have that treat for ssing and well done not going mad at lunch time.
I would be inclined to say that one little meal won't hurt and go ahead and order what i wanted. But that was great willpower from you and i am sure you wil be glad of it in the longrun
peachy
x

Well done Bex, it's so easy to go off track once you've had something not quite to plan. it's a great feeling to stay in control

xx

Back