I am feeling ready to go again!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by maybebabypowell, 17 July 2008 Social URL.

1. maybebabypowell

maybebabypowell Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I dont know now! :(
    Hi All

Well I am back!!!

After having a rough few weeks I am back with a vegance, still feel like a little of a failure, so am counting today as day 1. I dotn want to focus on what I could not do prev only what is ahead of me and what I can achieve!!!!

Thank you all to who responded to my last thread, you all helped so much, but I needed to find my head again, but now found and am ready to go!!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

I am looking at my 'journey' 1 day at a time. It is easier for me than thinking I will be on this for months. Its working well for me so far but I am only on day 3! lol
    Good Luck, you CAN do this. XX
  4. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

good luck with your re-start hun you can do it just think of your goal a beautiful baby in your future xx
  5. EmmaLouise81

EmmaLouise81 Full Member

I am taking mine 1 meal at a time! If you think too far ahead I think you can get into trouble, on week 5 now and just so happy I started CD.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.