I've done about three weeks before and then come off
I really need something but dont know if to wait after weigh in

Omg Kate, you did great x

dee_26 said:
Thanks tigger, I know it def is mind over matter
I've done about three weeks before and then come off
I really need something but dont know if to wait after weigh in

Omg Kate, you did great x

Thanks Dee it was hard ! Just had my soup now and got a nice cup of black tea!! Have your weigh in tomorrow and see how you feel then don't forget to let me know Hun xxxx you can do it ;)

You're very welcome, maybe we need to help each other, this is def gonna be hardest thing we've ever done
I've just got my soup, but really I'm dreaming of cakes, and fatty food :( x

dee_26 said:
You're very welcome, maybe we need to help each other, this is def gonna be hardest thing we've ever done
I've just got my soup, but really I'm dreaming of cakes, and fatty food :( x

Dee yeah we can help each other it is good to have a buddy there with you every step of the way. Same here I am dreaming too hun xxx

Yeah that'll be great especially when we're weak
I just hope todos weigh in is good and that'll hopefully give me the boost I need
How long you been on it Hun? and whens your weigh in day?

dee_26 said:
Yeah that'll be great especially when we're weak
I just hope todos weigh in is good and that'll hopefully give me the boost I need
How long you been on it Hun? and whens your weigh in day?

On my 15 day now and my weigh in is Fridays. I have my fingers crossed for u hun. Stay strong. I got to work now ok let me know how u get on tomorrow please. Xxxx take care

you are a strong woman Kate, and i dont even really like pizza and would be wanting it, this morning I woke at 5.40 and if someone had given me a steaming hot plate of lamb madras I would have scoffed the lot lol! My cravings change through the week, all last week I wanted steak and chips.

But I am still here on day 15 (WI this morning) didnt think I could make it past day one when I started, and once started the first week was hell, but one day at a time, I have a holiday in 3 more weeks and really want to be at a certain place before then, once hols done will start again for another 5 weeks til my daughters 18th ( we are surprising her with a trip to Venice for 5 days, so I will really want to enjoy that. Then intend to assess the situ after that, so even though I am doing it in short bursts it is nice to have these things to aim for. Good luck everyone x

Thank you dizzy yeah I am the same as you any food would do !! Good luck for your weigh in today let me know how u get on please xx

Thank you dizzy yeah I am the same as you any food would do !! Good luck for your weigh in today let me know how u get on please xx

6 lb off for me this week, thats 1 stone gone, happy enough with that, hope your week goes as well x

Well done on that 6lb loss dizzy. I'm like you doing it for short term goals & it's working I started in nov & lost 2 stone had a 2/3 week break at xmas then went back at it again & lost 2 stone , came off again in march for sons confirmation , holidays etc , I put on 7 lb &now I'm into my 5th day , going to do it.for another 4/5 weeks take break & do it again . I feel this is more manageable to me ...' best of luck on your journey dizzy

Well done on that 6lb loss dizzy. I'm like you doing it for short term goals & it's working I started in nov & lost 2 stone had a 2/3 week break at xmas then went back at it again & lost 2 stone , came off again in march for sons confirmation , holidays etc , I put on 7 lb &now I'm into my 5th day , going to do it.for another 4/5 weeks take break & do it again . I feel this is more manageable to me ...' best of luck on your journey dizzy

Tigger totally agree, I know I will put on on my holiday, but as we camping ( this is said with a small hope that the rain stops) and we taking the dog I do intend to walk as much as i can , but we meet up with several groups of friends on this camp which then involved lashings of food and booze around the fire pit at night, whilst I know I should say "oh i will try and stick to my shakes" I feel that I will need a break and want to be "normal" for a week lol, my friends are already wondering why I am avoiding all social situs, as i havent told anyone i am on LT as yet. Then I have just ear marked the restart week 1 as the "getting what i put on off week" and will hopefully get the other 2 stone off after that, who knows if my plan will work, but its seem ok to me, hopefully we will both end up where we want to be xx

Hey guys,

Got weighed today and I've lost 9lbs!!!!!
But I'm still struggling, this is def harder than it looks, I'm considering agin some chicken tonight
And back on 100% tomo, not sure I'm really missing food, pop and vodka lol

But I'm really cuffed with the result tho x

Hey guys,

Got weighed today and I've lost 9lbs!!!!!
But I'm still struggling, this is def harder than it looks, I'm considering agin some chicken tonight
And back on 100% tomo, not sure I'm really missing food, pop and vodka

But I'm really cuffed with the result tho x

Brilliant week well done you x ( and are chuffed or have you had an encounter with Mr Grey?lol)

Haha lol
No I ment chuffed lol, my iPad corrected it
Yeah I am happy, but not sure if I can stick long term, I've had an extra shake today :(

Any tips or advice
An a quick question, does anyone had a sneaky drink or chicken and still loose? X

Haha lol
No I ment chuffed lol, my iPad corrected it
Yeah I am happy, but not sure if I can stick long term, I've had an extra shake today :(

Any tips or advice
An a quick question, does anyone had a sneaky drink or chicken and still loose? X

My first week was going fine until the Saturday evening, when I did fell head first into the wine big time ( and then snacky food) but where as others have lost 14-15lb in their first week I managed 8 so was annoyed at myself, a freind of mine seems to be able to have a meal each week ( and not a good choice meal here, things like takeaway or a full roast) and she still losing, this week was another 4lb for her, so I really dont know, all i know is i am trying desperately not too, maybe if there is someone on here that is managing it they will answer and let you know x

Eights still a good number tho liv
I did 9 and did have a cheeky vodka an diet coke, so maybe I could have lost more
But going to do 100% as long as I can
But gods it's hard x

Day 1 for me today and this is def not easy!!!!! But i really want to do it so trying to keep positive with it all.
All your stories are great - well done.

Why do they have to make the shakes so disgusting!!!!

BusyMom said:
Day 1 for me today and this is def not easy!!!!! But i really want to do it so trying to keep positive with it all.
All your stories are great - well done.

Why do they have to make the shakes so disgusting!!!!

Hello and welcome I found my first day so hard too drinking my first shake it was hell. I took ages to drink it. But there easier now for me an I found the ones I like so stick to them. I think now I am finding more harder!! Xx

Back