I am finding this very hard now!

Hey LadyKate, ive only been on it a week. Well a week tomorrow! Tomorrow is my first weigh in - so i really hope the break doesnt mess it up too much! Never again - i learned early on i suppose that its not worth it. I was straight back to it yesterday and did an hr of exercise as well to make up for the break (well it made me feel better in my head!). Im hoping to stay on it for 4 weeks in total and then do a weeks refeed or 2 if needs be...will have to wait and see the weight loss every week.

This dreaming about food its just weird!!!!

Hey LadyKate, ive only been on it a week. Well a week tomorrow! Tomorrow is my first weigh in - so i really hope the break doesnt mess it up too much! Never again - i learned early on i suppose that its not worth it. I was straight back to it yesterday and did an hr of exercise as well to make up for the break (well it made me feel better in my head!). Im hoping to stay on it for 4 weeks in total and then do a weeks refeed or 2 if needs be...will have to wait and see the weight loss every week.

This dreaming about food its just weird!!!!

Good luck, some it affects more than others, I had a blip in my first week also, well done for getting back on it xx

Well done busy mom yeah it is very weird dreaming about food! I dreamt I failed the diet and started eating loads and was so disappointed in myself. Put on loads of weight plus more. Mad! Still finding it hard as I really want to eat !! Keep at it hun. Xxx

Thanks Dizzy1968. Delighted i got back on it yesterday even though it was hard and the last thing i felt like doing!!!!
Looking forward to my weigh in now tomorrow. Even hoping that the little blip might help me lose more in the 2nd week - sure who knows.......
First week nearly over - i cant believe myself

Hey LadyKate25, thats the one thing about the diet thats probably dangerous......
It makes you want food so bad - any sort of food......and could make you binge!!!!!! You have to be so controlled with yourself dont you......
Glad i got back on it yesterday and it was only one evening of a little blip.

Roll on tomorrow now for my first weigh in - the week went fast in the end. It is hard, its not even that i am hungry....i just want to chew something!!! ahahaah

Hiya busymom Oh I am so hungry. Thinking about eating today and then going back on it but don't know yet?!well done let me know how u get on at your weigh in.

Hey LadyKATE25, how r you? have you eaten? try get through hun - you for a bath distract yourself. Ive had the day from hell here with screaming baby and 2 year old tantrums..... roll on tomorrow - hope it was worth it

I don't know if I can stop myself. I feel so bad. I just want something to eat. Sorry you ve had a bad day. Hope tomorrow is better for you xxxx

how did WI go?

Weigh in was Friday I was 107.2 kg now I am 100.2 kg. that's from three weeks on it!! I was bad last night I broke it I had three biscuits don't know why them as I m not fussed on them. !! Other than that I have been a 100% back on it today. Xx felt I'll as we'll after. How u doing ?? Xx thanks for asking xx

yep all good, start of week 4 for me today, only two more weeks for me til a refeed and a week and halfs holiday to try and not put too much on, then back for another few weeks to get the rest off before my daughters surprise 18th birthday trip, still want food, but not enough to actually break at the mo, but it comes and goes. Well done for getting back on it, sometimes the guilt will push us harder lol x

Hey LadyKate, sorry was logged in yesterday. Had my weigh in and then came home to bed. My hubby was off work so i spent the day in bed - felt very bad not having the energy to play with my kids.....but i was very weak yesterday!!! Felt like i was going to throw up all day and very very light headed and dizzy
On the up side - lost 9lbs in my weigh in :). Was happy with that considering i broke i suppose.
Im going to do my best to get through this week now. Take it week by week. Its just hard being this weak when you have 2 young babies at home all day to look after!!!!!
Dont worry about the biscuits - you did good to stop at that.

Hey Dizzy1968,
week 4 - oh how id wish to be saying that....well done.
I have my first weigh in yesterday, Lost 9lbs. Which i suppose i should be happy with considering i have broke it on the Friday night before!!!! So i am on to week 2 now and going to do my best to get through it. As i am not feeling very good. Feel like i could throw up at any minute and very weak and dizzy. I went to bed early last night in the spare room and my hubby said he would do the night feeds and look after our 7 week old daughter. I thought the good nights sleep might make me feel better but still feel the same this morning.....
Going to do my best to get through the day...............

Hey Dizzy1968,
week 4 - oh how id wish to be saying that....well done.
I have my first weigh in yesterday, Lost 9lbs. Which i suppose i should be happy with considering i have broke it on the Friday night before!!!! So i am on to week 2 now and going to do my best to get through it. As i am not feeling very good. Feel like i could throw up at any minute and very weak and dizzy. I went to bed early last night in the spare room and my hubby said he would do the night feeds and look after our 7 week old daughter. I thought the good nights sleep might make me feel better but still feel the same this morning.....
Going to do my best to get through the day...............

Oh no this isnt nice for you, have you tried all the usual? drinking more water, try green tea etc as much as pos, makes it harder if you feel unwell hunny, but really well done on 9lbs that brill!

Thanks - yeah i keep telling myself there is no way on any other diet i would have lost 9lbs in the first week... Ive tired to drink more water but i cant stomach it at the moment!!!!!! Its weird. Im hoping if i get through today now it will have passed my tomorrow

Thanks - yeah i keep telling myself there is no way on any other diet i would have lost 9lbs in the first week... Ive tired to drink more water but i cant stomach it at the moment!!!!!! Its weird. Im hoping if i get through today now it will have passed my tomorrow

maybe fizzy water instead? dont really know how to help, wish i could , I think probably just take it easy until you feel better, and yes thats how i get through, knowing that any other diet wouldnt bring me this each week, xx

I hate fizzy water at the best of times!!!! Im sitting here now trying to drink this shake..need to get it down. Yeah i am just going to do my best to rest today when can.
I snapped at my hubby then last night over food - this diet really does bring out the worst in you. He thinks i shouldnt be putting myself through this and that id lose what i need to on another diet. But then i want to lose it fast........

BusyMom said:

Have you tried adding more water to shake, I found wen going for a hard patch and not able to drink much I added 450 mls to every shake it might be worth it, also this probably isn't the best advice but there area few ppl that have an extra shake occasionally, the only thing is that it would make you short for your weekly allowance,

Best of luck Hunni x

Sorry you are having a bad time busy mom bless ya. I am still finding it hard but looking forward to refeed a lot now. Any food and I will be happy with. take it easy. I know I can't be bothered to keep drinking water I know its good an that but I just don't fancy it. I hate keep going loo I go and then 10 mons later I'm going again. ! I felt really ill last night. Headache ad that. Yeah don't know why I ate biscuits mad ! Keep going hun u can do it. Xxxx

Back