I am finding this very hard now!

toddshar said:
Hi operationslim well done your doing great I hope I can follow your footsteps your an inspiration. I started off at 21st I'm now 18st 3.5lbs I've being doing it for 6 weeks but I'm finding this diet very easy I haven't had any cravings and food doesn't bother me at all. Maybe I'm determined to lose all my bulk and I'm in the right frame of mind.

lost 38.5lbs in 6 weeks

It gets like that. I remember posting once that I felt I wasn't suffering on this diet and too be honest I didn't its the habit which are more harder to break. just think though you could soon be 13 st something:D
how much do you want to lose, I need to come off in sept so gonna carry on til the 4th I should be roughly 12 st by then,
Well fingars crossed

I'm hoping to get to 11st which is a healthy weight. I'm making small goals to aim for my first goal is to get to 18st I'm only 3.5lbs of it.

lost 38.5lbs in 6 weeks

toddshar said:
Hi operationslim well done your doing great I hope I can follow your footsteps your an inspiration. I started off at 21st I'm now 18st 3.5lbs I've being doing it for 6 weeks but I'm finding this diet very easy I haven't had any cravings and food doesn't bother me at all. Maybe I'm determined to lose all my bulk and I'm in the right frame of mind.

lost 38.5lbs in 6 weeks

That is great your doing so well. Well done. Xxxx

operationslim31 said:
I maybe able to upload one ( secretly not sure hw too may have to get husband
Lol) thing is just remember its not forever and your be abe to have wat ever food u fancy( just not so often )
It's bound to be difficult especially when your cooking food for your family or yr having a BBQ or umrhing but there will be others I have been to weddings party's and work meals:D,
I try to get the photos on this evening when the hubby gets in, xxx

That would be great if u could get some on here. Yeah I know. Thanks xxx

Delighted to hear it is still going well Sharon I cant wait till I am back on it with you

Hey LadyKate25 - well how did the weigh in go? Bet you did great. You have done great being on it 100% for 3 weeks - im really struggling at the moment........I started Monday and have been on it 100% and i havent cheated today but to im really struggling......thinking of breaking it this evening with my hubby when the two babies go to bed....and then straight back on it again in the morning and give it 100% till next Friday again - would that be really bad???
Ahahahha i dont know what to do....Its just i feel i need the release after a hard week with a 6 week old baby and a 2 year old boy (going through the terrible 2's bad!!!)
Advise / opinions anyone???

Don't do it sweet if you try to avoid it have a hot bath then get a good night sleep you feel so proud come morning I promise you it does get far easier xxx

Hi busy mum try keep at it hun I am. I was dreaming about food last night everyone! Mad! My start weight was 107.2 kg now I am 100.2 kg ! How are you getting on today ? Xx

Hi LadyKate25,

Well i broke last night!!!!! I didnt log on all day today as i have been so disappointed in myself. I was awake all last night with bad cramps and running to the toilet bowl (no need for fiberclear lets just say) :sigh: It so wasnt worth it and even a half hr into breaking it last night i was so pissed off and wishing i hadnt but what was the point then......
Ive just been eating myself up all day with it...

Well done with sticking to it hun - how long have you been on it?

Hi busy mum. What happened last night? Yeah am finding it hard. I'm thinking I should have one meal an treat myself then go back on it mad!! Xx I am just starting my fourth week now.

Heya
Every Friday night myself and the hubby get takeaway, few drinks and watch film when babies are in bed (wind down from the week etc)...... and last night i just said to hell with it - going to break it and maybe if i do that every Friday it will keep me on this diet......
I woke up in the middle of the night with really bad cramps and was running into the toilet all night!!!!! Woke up then this morning very pissed off with myself and feeling like i had ruined all my efforts of the week. Have my weigh in now on Monday so hopefully i wont be disappointed.....
Starting your 4th week - woo thats fab hun. Cant wait till i am able to say that. Dont break it - keep going, you are doing fab. its not worth it and you will be so guilty afterwards.
How long you planning on saying on it for?
Im getting ready to head to bed early - need the rest after last night and a fresh head in the morning will be good for this diet...

Hi busy mum. Oh I felt like breaking it so many times now. Want food so badly!! How long u been on it? If u can keep at it that's good. I don't know if I break it I will. I'm going to stop on the 11 th August then refeed. See how I go then. And how much I ve lost by then. Xxx

Back