I am finding this very hard now!

dee_26 said:
Eights still a good number tho liv
I did 9 and did have a cheeky vodka an diet coke, so maybe I could have lost more
But going to do 100% as long as I can
But gods it's hard x

Well done Dee for your weight loss it was
More than mine. You done great. How u doing today hun? Have u eaten? I am still finding this hard today!! On 16th day now want to keep going it is so hard!!! Xxxx

Hey Kate,

Sorry replying so late, was really busy yesterday
How much did you loose first week?
I'm really pleased but had a very bad day yesterday
I ate a tomatoe :(
But that bit of something as helped, but also had an extra shake yesterday,
So hopefully can focus now

How you doing?
Sounds like you were still struggling yesterday x

Hey Dee
A tomatoe?! How u feeling now? I am slowly getting better now I think. I was 107.2 when I started then the first week I weighed 103.4 kg second week 102.4 kg. weigh in on Friday ooooppp!!! Xxx

I kno lol a tomato but I thought with it being water based it would be ok
That's good then, well I was 85.3 and then weighed in 81.7
So did quite well

I'm not bad, I really want to do this, so trying really hard
This is def gonna be hardest thing I'll do, going to gym in abit, to burn sum cals x

Yeah I did chuckle a little at the tomato !! Yeah true it is. Have fun at the gym shame we don't live closer I would come with ya! That is great what u lost. I am the same as u it is very hard. We got to keep going hun. Be strong. Xxxx

I kno lol
What am I like, I've had an extra shake again to fill me up today but hopefully the gym will help x
Where abuts are ya?

We def can do this x

I admire you girls for getting time in at the gym. When I finish work I just want to get on the sofa with my shake and watch TV or watch my other half play the X-box and I have no energy for the gym! I really should make the effort. It's not even like I have a strenuous job, I'm sitting down 90% of the time, so I have no excuse!

Well done girls. :D

I would go gym if I had someone to go with. I am only walking at present. Bit not doing as much exercise as I should. I got a kinect with a fitness game really need to get on that soon.!! Xx

Hey Kate,

Well I've proper fell off wagon
I had a small meal and yoghurt last night
And then this morning I've ate toast, chocolate and yoghurt
:(((( I just want to crammmmmm
Omg help!!!!!

dee_26 said:
Hey Kate,

Well I've proper fell off wagon
I had a small meal and yoghurt last night
And then this morning I've ate toast, chocolate and yoghurt
:(((( I just want to crammmmmm
Omg help!!!!!

Ah bless ya Dee. What did you have for the meal? I am getting fed up now. My big moan I have I hate keep going to the loo all the time it's annoying me !! U can get back on it u just got to get your mindset hun don't beat yourself up too much and have a think what is your next step. Xx you can do it xx

I had a weight watchers chicken curry, ant done bad but dunt kno if I'll have put owt on
But def back on it now

I kno the tilet runs are quite hard to deal with
My sister did it for her wedding and she lost 2st 7lb in 6 weeks a couple of years ago and she looked fab
If she can do it, we can x

Hey guys just wanted to try to motivate you, this time in January I weighed in at 21 st I am now 13,5 it is possible you just have to keep thinking about why yr doing it,
There has been times I thought Christ I could eat a cake or like this evening a biscuit but I don't it's yr mind trying to convince u that u need it you don't, bare with it Hun and soon yr be where you wanna be,
Wipe any food intake that you have had and start a fresh, drink plenty of water( yes the toilet in is annoying but u get used to it) I do two pints either side of my shake then black coffee and then the odd glass here and there, every time you think of food grab a glass:D

Best of luck guys xxx

Oh my god that's amazing!! You have so much willpower! That's an unbelievable loss! :) every time I feel like I'm gonna cave I'll read this post. Well done missy ;-) x

operationslim31 said:
Hey guys just wanted to try to motivate you, this time in January I weighed in at 21 st I am now 13,5 it is possible you just have to keep thinking about why yr doing it,
There has been times I thought Christ I could eat a cake or like this evening a biscuit but I don't it's yr mind trying to convince u that u need it you don't, bare with it Hun and soon yr be where you wanna be,
Wipe any food intake that you have had and start a fresh, drink plenty of water( yes the toilet in is annoying but u get used to it) I do two pints either side of my shake then black coffee and then the odd glass here and there, every time you think of food grab a glass:D

Best of luck guys xxx

That is amazing!!!! Well done. U must be so pleased. U r a inspiration u really are. That story I need to keep reading also. I'm on my third week now and am still finding it hard. Nearly caved in a few times but haven't. Got to keep going now. Weigh in tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Thank you. Have u got any pics u can show us please before and after. ?? I hate keep going to the toilet. I need to keep drinking. Xxxxx

dee_26 said:
I had a weight watchers chicken curry, ant done bad but dunt kno if I'll have put owt on
But def back on it now

I kno the tilet runs are quite hard to deal with
My sister did it for her wedding and she lost 2st 7lb in 6 weeks a couple of years ago and she looked fab
If she can do it, we can x

Hi dee how u getting on now u back on it 100% now? That is great ur sister done it. Xxxx

I maybe able to upload one ( secretly not sure hw too may have to get husband
Lol) thing is just remember its not forever and your be abe to have wat ever food u fancy( just not so often )
It's bound to be difficult especially when your cooking food for your family or yr having a BBQ or umrhing but there will be others I have been to weddings party's and work meals:D,
I try to get the photos on this evening when the hubby gets in, xxx

Hi operationslim well done your doing great I hope I can follow your footsteps your an inspiration. I started off at 21st I'm now 18st 3.5lbs I've being doing it for 6 weeks but I'm finding this diet very easy I haven't had any cravings and food doesn't bother me at all. Maybe I'm determined to lose all my bulk and I'm in the right frame of mind.

lost 38.5lbs in 6 weeks

Back