So happy to hear this!! What a relief xx

Thanks I had my 20 week scan and I am pleased to say all appears normal x

Fantastic Kellie, I'm so happy for you. I bet you're absolutely thrilled xxx

Oh good! Half way there now! :)

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

excellent news!! xx

That's great news xx

How are you and bump getting on Kellie?x

Not too bad hun thanks I am now 26 weeks I am just taking it each day as it comes as I still won't believe everything is ok until he is born x

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kellie,

How are you and bump doing hun? I hope you are well. :)

Keep in touch xxx

Hope you're doing ok Kellie. Give us an update if you get chance xx

Hope you're doing ok Kellie. Give us an update if you get chance xx

I am not too bad thanks getting quite nervous now as I only have 3 weeks left I was in hospital last week as my blood pressure was high but they give me tablets for that and they seem to be working I just can't wait to have my little boy just so I can check him over as I now wish I had done the cvs test as I always have that doubt that something is wrong.
Thanks for thinking about me I will be back on and let you all know when he is born x

I am not too bad thanks getting quite nervous now as I only have 3 weeks left I was in hospital last week as my blood pressure was high but they give me tablets for that and they seem to be working I just can't wait to have my little boy just so I can check him over as I now wish I had done the cvs test as I always have that doubt that something is wrong. Thanks for thinking about me I will be back on and let you all know when he is born x

Wow, three weeks!! That's flown. I can totally understand you getting nervous. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you and waiting for the good news that your little man is here :D Xx

Thanks hun I will let you all know and include a photo hope you and Cole are doing well x

We're fab thanks. He's ten months next Friday! Where is time going?! Take care Hun xx

I can't believe it's 3 weeks!! Can't wait to hear your news and hope everything goes well xx

Can't belive you've only got 3 weeks left, that's flown Freddie is 10 months and 1 week and can't belive how fast it's gone. Good luck with the birth kellie, can't wait to see the pics of him.xxx

Wow thats flown!! Good luck hun and please keep us posted :) xx

Back