I am gonna lose it!

Thanks guys :D

Woohoo :D Fab loss. That's what I got in my first week in Sept :) Feels fab doesn't it. See, all that fretting you were doing ... and I hate to say it but ... told ya so ;) lol. Those scales can be evil, and definitely best taken with a pinch of salt (good or bad) during the week. Weigh in day, at the pharmacy is all that counts :)
Really pleased for you :)
xx

Well done Mirjam!! What a fantastic loss!!! All that worrying and you sailed through!! Well done hun x x x Fantastic incentive to carry on... Good luck for week 2 x x

You were right Jayne and Su! Bring on week 2 now :p

'Like' :)
Always looking for the 'like' button on here like Facebook lol

'Like' :)
Always looking for the 'like' button on here like Facebook lol

I keep thinking that! I wonder if we could get one?

im the same i always look for one.. we should ask if its possible :) x

im the same i always look for one.. we should ask if its possible :) x

Can we get a 'dislike' one too please? lol x x

I agree, we need a like and dislike button lol

Week 2 day 2: still feel over the moon! Had a good day today, feel great and every night I'm sleeping like a little baby.... Have chosen to only have shakes this week as I cannot stand the chicken anymore at the moment. Feel like I've od-ed on chicken soup lol. Is it me or is the choccie shake less fluffy than the strawberry one?

Went to Costco this afternoon with a friend and I bought Jamie Oliver's 30 minute meals cook book. Had seen one of his shows this week and the food looked absolutely gorgeous so I decided to treat myself with his cook book for when we are back on "food" food :D

Good for you, I am on day 2 week 2 too, it's more manageable now! I hate chicken soup, it was vile, I am on choc and strawb, i don't web really like the choc, but you gotta have some variety right? :p

Keep going!!

I'm on choc and strawberry too, the strawberry's my favorite

My faves are vanilla and choc, strawberry flavoured things make me gag and I don't know if i'd fancy the soup. Anyone tried the bars, are they as gross as everyone says coz coconut and peanut sound lush right now!!!

i havent tried them but i live off the chocolate shake.. i think its because i overdid it on the strawberry before Christmas lol :) Mirjam glad youre getting on well..:) personally i find the chicken soup vile, though im super picky! x

I like the peanut bar, but I think I'm in a minority, and it's most definitely an acquired taste! lol

Week 2 day 3: can't believe how much I sleep every night and how early I go to bed. Am wondering if other peeps have this problem too. Still peckish at nite though, last nite I almost had some cheese but contained myelf and didn't. We did have a bouillon last night instead as we are both so cold and I thought it would be nice to have something tasty and warm inside us as I don't drink coffee and only like very weak tea but that doesn't taste like anything :(

Hi Mirjam,
I've just caught up on your diary, you're doing great chick, keep it up. You sound really determined and like me have already started getting prepared for re-feeding with your recipe books. If you can handle thinking about food at the moment then great!
I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of a book called "overcoming overeating" which I found on Amazon which had fab reviews and looking forward to re-training myself before getting back on the food. I'm sure you've dieted before, do you find your attitude is different this time?

I'm sure I congratulated you on your 1st wi on another thread but you can never have enough pats on the back... so here is another one! :happy036:

I look forward to reading more about your journey, you're a few days ahead of me :)

Paula x

Back