I am gonna lose it!

i will too :) i read that cheese was good for if you want to conceive a girl the other day..not that im planning but if there are any cheese lovers who want a girl..munch ahead! lol x

Wow, that was very interesting! Two of my fave foods in the top ten: soup and cheese! I will be eating loadsa soup and low-fat cheese when back on real food :D:D:D

nom nom nom.....now wheres my chocolate shake... :D x

Week 2 day 4: same old, same old. Am not hungry between my shakes 1 and 2 but am starving between shakes 2 and 3. Also I'm freezing!

Week 2 day 4: same old, same old. Am not hungry between my shakes 1 and 2 but am starving between shakes 2 and 3. Also I'm freezing!

This made me laugh because its true! It's getting a bit same old, same old isn't it? If you can, try to leave your 1st shake until a bit later and then 2nd an hour later than normal and so on. I have my 1st shake about 11am, 2nd around 4pm and 3rd around 8pm and haven't really been getting proper hungry, I just fancy stuff.

I hope you can find a way to get through the hunger because its so worth it, isn't it? If you're completely honest with yourself, did you really think you'd would have made it 2 weeks, 4 days on this diet 100%? (apart from the chicken, but we won't talk about that because it didn't affect anything :) ) I certainly didn't, I'm so used to cheating on other diets! :rolleyes:

xx

Hi MirJam, I totally forgot about the cold........... its a side effect of LT I remember everyone talking about it last year. Keep up the good work xx

Oooooo I remember that! I was wearing ski socks and it was only September! The minute I started eating again it was like someone had switched the central heating on!

Ohhh, it is sooo lush though, and snuggly! Actually, I put it on last night for the first time in ages (as was boiling whilst eating over Xmas lol), and it warmed me up a treat :) Hubby says I have no chance though whilst wearing it. Suits me! lmao

ive been sleeping in mine as my flatmate and i dont want to put the heating on as it costs too much so ive been sleeping in my onesie,,with a duvet and two blankets....snuggly indeed..... :D x

Ohhh, it is sooo lush though, and snuggly! Actually, I put it on last night for the first time in ages (as was boiling whilst eating over Xmas lol), and it warmed me up a treat :) Hubby says I have no chance though whilst wearing it. Suits me! lmao

Perhaps when you've got to goal, hubby will want to fit into it with you PMSL!!

Last edited:
LMAO! :D

Joe said the same.. He said it somehow seems perverse seeing me in a babygro!! lol

Another contraceptive courtesy of LT!!!! lol x x x

I've just been snuggling under a nice blanky and wearing a thick sweater.... I feel a bit warmer after a cup of tea so I'll be drinking a lot of tea from now on :)
Those suits are such a turn off! I wouldn't be found dead in one lol
No, had no idea I would keep it up for 11 days straight without eating so I'm proud of lil me :D:D:D

Haha seems none of the ladies here want loving from their man-folk, I was going to ask about libidos, mine is at an all time low! Is it LT, or because my Internet is broken!! :p

Haha seems none of the ladies here want loving from their man-folk, I was going to ask about libidos, mine is at an all time low! Is it LT, or because my Internet is broken!! :p

I think its because you're still thinking about your ex girlfriends "Tom Sellick" nipples pmsl!!

Oh god those nipples will haunt me forever!

You knows it! :p

So anyway Mirjam... back to you! Tea and coffee all the way and you should be totally proud of yourself! I had a quick look around here earlier at all the day 1 threads... there are a few names there I haven't seen for a while so perhaps they've all quit? I don't blame them, its so hard but YOU haven't! Keep it up, be proud! :D

Back