I am gonna lose it!

I agree, stress over! x

Day 7: haven't lost any weight today, still 1.4kg. Slept like a baby and don't miss the alcohol at all but still not sure whether LT is the diet for me. First WI tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to my grilled chicken tonight tho :)

enjoy it!.. good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, let us know how you get on..x

will do Pudge! x

Just had my evening meal, a chicken fillet and it tasted fab to finally have some "regular" food in your mouth! Have one shake left for tomorrow morning and then later that day off to the pharmacist for my first weigh in.

But try not to have to do it again, honestly it will play with your head........and, in the long run, your weight loss

I won't because I prefer steak with a nice salad lol.

I could kill for a juicy fillet steak rite now :D

Yeah, I can taste it now... :D

nom nom nom.....:D

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE imaginary steaks lol

Day 8:
I went to the pharmacy this afternoon for my firs weigh in, expecting the scales to show that I'd lost 1.7 kg. I got on and...... OMG!!!!!! It showed a weight loss of 4.5kg (that's 10lbs on Imperial) :woohoo::woohoo:. I absolutely could not believe my eyes!!!! I guess Mimi's no longer a Doubting Dave AND will only get on the scales at the pharmacist now:D

Wow amzing loss well done the stress of having no shakes may have helped the weightloss lol!! well done u must be a happy bunny!!! bring on my WI tommorrow!!!! rem to update ur loss on the Jan challenge if ur taking part!!

Thanks Lou, I am so chuffed! :D:D:D Not taking the challenge but thanks for reminding me x

fantastic well done..im so happy for you! after the struggle this week,, i think you should chuck your scales lol!!.. keep up the fantastic work :) xx

Thanks Pudge, I will keep it up! x

Back