I am gonna lose it!

Thanks ladies, I still think of other themes Pudge - I'm so indecisive! Hope the bum cheek is better Mirjam, it sounds a pain in the butt, sorry!!! :)

Ooh sorry, just noticed it's your elbow now! I had a feeling like a trapped nerve in my elbow a few years ago, I know how painful it is, don't over use it at the gym, put your feet up and get on with your assignment instead :)

No worries Claire. Will put my feet up, keep my thinking cap on and do some brainstorming. x

Week day 5: not much news, I feel great and not hungry. It's getting a bit boring lol

Week day 5: not much news, I feel great and not hungry. It's getting a bit boring lol

Feeling much the same today, just hunkering down for the long haul. xx

I went to a chinese supermarket this afternoon and bought chinese jasmin tea so I will be drinking loads of tea from now on.... love the taste of it!

glad youre doing well!! ive been naughty,,, im afraid,,,so much for my amazing 100 percent streak!... however,, im putting it behind me and quickly moving on... right before weigh in tomorrow as well... silly me.... can you have me back in the 100percent crew pretty please.. i promise not to wobble again!x

Oooh, me too! Would be grateful for someone to clarify we can have it. I always wondered because I bought some in a Chinese Supermarket before starting LT but always thought it was made from a flower so didn't think we could?

Please please say we can!? xx

glad youre doing well!! ive been naughty,,, im afraid,,,so much for my amazing 100 percent streak!... however,, im putting it behind me and quickly moving on... right before weigh in tomorrow as well... silly me.... can you have me back in the 100percent crew pretty please.. i promise not to wobble again!x

Pudge!!! :whoopass::whoopass:

We'll let you back in on 2 conditions...
1) You tell us what you ate so we can salivate before judging you pmsl!
2) You don't do it again! :copon:

Well done for drawing the line and moving on, that could have been the start of a slippery slope! Good luck xx

thanks paula..im officially never doing it again as i felt so ill afterwards because i hadnt eaten actual food in so long!.... i possibly may have tucked into the leftover spag bol that was in the fridge... and alot of it too... and for the record it wasnt even that nice!! and i didnt even heat it up!

relieved to be so disgusted by it and to be back on board.... 100 per cent the whole way now for sure!!!
just need a good sleep and keep my positive head on at all times :)

ooh id love some jasmin tea..mmm :) x

Ahhh we learn by our mistakes. I'm sure I'll do it one day too but the main thing is to "keep calm and carry on" eh? lol xx

lol wish i had thought about that at the time!! :) thanks.. going to get an early night and be back on track in the morning.. x

You're not allowed fruit tea but the jasmine is leaf tea so no problem :) don't fret, go 100% tomorrow again xxx

Week 2 day 7: had food dreams tonight! I was dreaming of having a nice salad, some alcohol and a pizza! Thank God I woke up before eating the pizza lol
Tomorrow is WI 2 and cannot wait to see how much weight I lost this week. I can wear jeans that were too tight so that's a good sign :D

MOTIVATION NEEDED

Hi my fellow lipotrimerrs hope your all well
so heres the deal, i hate being fat
i am 5ft 4 inc and currently weigh 10st 12lbs !!!!!
this is ridiculous. im a size 12 and would love to a size 8, the only thing is i cant stick to these milkshakes,the temptation is always just to much and i cannot resist the foods that just are not good for me !!!
i have just booked my summer holiday to the maldives for the end of july and HAVE to be slim by then!!!!
my intention is th begin lipotrim tomorrow on the TRF programme!1
i would really appreciate your sucess stories so far, hints and tips etc to keep my motivated and that one step closer to just being HAPPY
thank you
xx

Hi Bushka, I think something went wrong as you posted your "motivation needed" into my diary instead of on the regular forum? Could you please delete from here and re-post on the forum as a new item? Thanks :D

Hi girlie! glad you didnt eat that pizza in your dream! :) isnt it such a good feeling when you can put on clothes that didnt fit you before and now do! im wearing a dress today that ive never worn that now fits me!! youll do great tomorrow best of luck!!...
hows your wedding ideas coming along,, ive been thinking but i keep thinking ive come up with something and then i realise its not original or quirky and its been done a million times so im of no help im afraid. Ill keep thinking though! :) x

Ooh Mirjam, I can't wait to get into my old jeans, I've got various sizes of clothes that I am gauging my loss by, ditched the size 16 work trousers for 14's this morning, a bit snug but I feel good! Pudge, hope your back on the straight and narrow today! We are only human, mistakes happen, its how we deal with them that matters x

I've come up with some ideas but they aren't really quirky either... just like if you have e.g. a Greek theme, it is nice to dress the room with pillars, ivy and curtains as well only if the room is large enough of course! :) Further, just a tip that on your wedding day take comfy shoes with you as well as wedding shoes can be so stiff and it's nice to spend you day without having sore feet.

Yeah, it is great to fit in clothes you couldn't anymore :D

Keep up to good work too ladies! xxx

Well, I've got one of my 3-4 stories ready, what you do think, quirky enough?

Country wedding theme
If you have a country wedding theme it would be great if you could actually have your wedding at a venue in the middle of the country like a barn. This might be very hard to realise but there are other options to make your country theme stand out. If the venue is a hotel or country club you could have your reception and party in the garden. Have a few long tables with wooden benches, red/white checked table linen and red or white napkins. A single sunflower in an empty bottle looks great as a centre piece on the tables, say 3 or 4 flowers per table. Decorate the garden with fairy lights, flares and as a finishing touch a real wishing well decorated with ivy and roses. The money thrown in the well could be donated to charity. Have wild flowers as your wedding bouquet. A hog roast would be the perfect food to complete your country theme.

Back