I am havin a moan

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by pancras, 1 April 2009 Social URL.

1. pancras

pancras Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st4lb(44.56%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Today started bad, got to work and realised that I had left my packs behind, I was seriously pissed. The prospect of no food was too much to bear.

Then the day got steadily worse. I got pulled for a H&S infringement and the client whose fault it was, decided to play victim. My manager hardly left my side I manage to stave off Senior managers from descending from Head Office, who would have made my life even worse.

Another client decided that today was the day that they would off load some of their previous abuse :(

At 5pm I was ready to go home and soak in the bath, but I had signed up for my first pilates class which started at 6.

I attended the class and boy am I feeling it at the moment. One good thing I have been so busy, I have not thought about food all day.:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KayGillx

KayGillx Full Member

I bet it feels kind of good though now that you can sit downand relax, you must really feel worked today, btw how is pilates i have been 'looking into it' for 2years now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.