I am having a bad week

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by Summer, 12 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Summer

Summer Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.83%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have done no exercise and at the weekend I had some really unhealthy/bad foods and drinks.

I really don't think I am going to lose anything this week :( :( I really feel disappointed in myself.

:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elymay

Elymay Member

Hi Summer,

Don't be disappointed. Just keep positive. Keep thinking about the 'new you' that's what I'm doing. I've lost 1 stone and got my certificate last Monday. I'm being really strict with myself though. I eat and drink what I should. I do:party0011: lots of walking with my dog Ruby. I got into my jeans last Sunday. This is why I'm doing all this for the rewards at the end. I'll be able to eat lots more things without worrying. It'll be worth it I know that. But it's hard work. Don't give up - think why you decided to lose weight in the first place.:)

4. Summer

Summer Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.83%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I kept going and to be honest I did beat myself up about it. I am pleased to announce I had my best weight loss so far 3.5 pounds.

:)

5. Cosmicangel

Cosmicangel Full Member

Diet:
    RC
    Brilliant, well done Summer x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.