i am looking very wrinkley

jenni

hi guys i have lost 3 stone i realy need to loose another 2 stone but my lines around my mouth are looking realy bad because of the weight loss i loose weight from the top first my face neck shoulders arms and it works it way down i am very hippy big arse and thighs is their any good cream that might help with my lines in my face at this rate i will be slim but with a face that looks haggard and old i dont want that:eek:
help....jenni

Jenni you'll be fine I am putting aside 20 quid Aa week and intend getting photorejuvination facial thingy or a bit of filler etc when I 'm done I can def see my age but then again I havnt since my face properly in yrs. Be strong, you've lost 3stones very well done.

Hi Jenni

It's scary isn't it:eek: But you'll be fine. Most people experience the sagginess and crinkly skin in some areas when they follow a VLCD. The weight is lost so quickly and it takes the skin a bit longer to catch up.

Have you lost a lot quickly from your face? I did and also around my neck area, I had a wonderful turkey neck for a couple of months:(:eek:, but gradually everything started to tighten back up again and it didn't take long before I was happy again. Lol then came the crinkly tummy, boobs and bum:rolleyes: Clenching cheeks I could have been mistaken for an 80 yr old from behind:eek: Again it took a few months but is fine now:)

Don't worry too much you'll look wonderful, drinking lots of water will definately help the elasticity in your skin and there are some good firming creams too:):):)

Tracey
x

this is a tough one, something I worry about too and I would be inclined to follow fattyfattybumbums advice. Theres a lot you can do these days regarding fillers and peels without having to resort to surgery. Put some pennies by for when you hit goal and look after your skin in the meantime. I would be careful not to go too thin though. The higher end of your appropriate range of weights suits you better as you older I think.

I use Avon's Anew Clinical Instant Face Lift and Avon Anew day and night cream for face. For boobs I used Avon bust contouring cream and because I like the smell used it on legs and bum too.

The instant face lift serum is great, not too expensive and you can feel and see the skin has tightened as soon as you use it, then a good smearing of moisturiser seems to do the trick:D

Tracey
x

thanks guys i had visions of being in a size 12 and having the face of an old hag ha ha i will be slapping the cream on tonight good job the hubby works nights i would scare him to death...jenni

I have thought about getting a tua viso, if it's good enough for Kate Moss it's good enough for me! that and I have taken to putting cocoa butter on my face morning and night, it seems to be helping the wrinkles and makes my face glow and look healthy

but i have also heard that it is a decision about weighing up what your face or your a*se look like! so if my face looks like a shaved testicle at 11 stone i may have to put a stone back on to iron out my face:)

it will take a little while for your skin to adjust:sigh:.....but i am sure in the end it will be fine.. keep positive, well done on the loss!!!

I'm no longer a youngster - though I tell my youngest I'm 28!!! - and my face does look saggier now so I'm slapping on the creams. At the mo I put Olay's Anti-wrinkle night firming cream at night (recommended by someone on here) and Avons Hydrofirming-lift or Recharging Day cream during the day. I think it is helping but I've only been doing this about a week so it will take a while! As my mum always says, the impossible I can do at once, miracles take longer!

The main thing is, I'd rather be a bit saggy and slim than fat and smooth! Lol!!!!

Good luck.

x

i know you can do facial exercises to help but rubbing cream in helps as well ... water is really good ... i guess thats why people with a big of weight on them still have a baby face ...argggg but like the others have said i am sure in time it will sort it's self out xxx

thanks guys i slapped on lots of cream last night and i keep drinking the water i saw a friend who i have not seen in a good few weeks and she said my face looks great and she will tell me when its not,.ha ha friends wot would we do without them apart from walk round looking a mess ha ha

Ive got wrinkles!! my fat was plumping my face up. Not even cocoa butter is helping anymore, does anyone know of any wrinkle creams that actually work?

I am just sticking to my normal moisturiser for the moment but I am thinking of going somewhere like Space NK Apothercary (sp) that stock a range of stuff to see what they have to say.

I am seriously thinking about going down the botox route if things haven't settled down once I lose my last stone. My 'laughter lines' are like craters now and I'm not kidding. I know it is a bit vain and expensive but I feel it will def work where I could spend a lot on creams and never know.

I've also looked for foundations that suit lined faces, I am using a Laurer Mercier tinted moisturiser that is designed not to draw anymore attention to wrinkles altho it is expensive.

I too would be happy to receive any recommendations and I don't know if it is any consolation angie-bum but you are definitely not on your own x

Back