I Am New & I Have Quit Smoking & Now Food On Lipotrim - Need Buddies To Keep Me Sane!

Quitting smoking as well as dieting at the same time - good or bad idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey there!!!

well done on the weight loss so far, im on week 4 at the moment and lost 24 lb so far, i got a shaker from my chemist and it has a filter inside it which takes out the lumps a treat because its hard to always use a blender, the chicken soup is horrible in my opinion but its probably worth a try because you might like it, i had a hot choc shake last night with a bit of coffee and hated it, the 3 shakes cold i dont mind, good luck with it and just remember to keep a bottle of water with you all the time and you will forget about being hungry, try to cook food for your fella it actually makes me feel good when i cook for my girlfriend its sound wierd i know but it seems to work...

jamie

Well done on 24llbs in one month thats fab!!!!

Hi Guys

Well...I have fallen off the band wagon unfortunately. I had some bad news and got really really stressed and ended up eating. I am very ashamed and really feel like I have failed - what a turn around eh?

Can anyone offer me some advice of whether they have done the same coz I feel s**t at the moment?

Although, I have not smoked I suppose this is one good thing!!

Thank you so much for your lovely comments.

Lol
Rachelle

Aww Rachelle I feel for you hun. xxxx
Right one slip, forget it, its happened now, look forward to the rest of the evening behaving yourself :) xxxx

Shazpaz
Keep going with your diet honey - you will get there and if you need a fellow slimmer buddy - just ask! Which diet are you doing at the moment? I cheated on my LT for LT for 5 days but am back on track from today - I am an emotional eater and had some bad news so I ate crap and junk! I then felt guilty and ate more - it's a vicious cycle and very self destructive.
Well done for your weight loss so far and Keep going with your diet - you will get there.
Lol
Rachelle

Elle - ducatidiva
Thanks for your support - I've noticed you're in love today - who's the lucky fellow and I think that's lovely!! I am a big softie so adore things like that!!
How's your diet going?
Lol
Rachelle

JJ811 - Jamie
Well done for your fantastic weight loss!!!
How have you found LT in general and have you experienced any setbacks at all?
Lol
Rachelle

Morning Racehelle - oh I am always in love LOL!!!

Whatever happened the other day, its time to put that behind you. Its done, dont beat yourself up about it. But you can learn from it! Remember how guilty you felt about cheating... hold onto that thought!! You *know* that if you stick to the rules you will get a fantastic weightloss, and fast results too. Sometimes its a scary feeling to think that you are actually going to get what you want, and that your dream of being slim is REALLY going to come true this time. But most of all its exciting. Think of all the positive things about what you are doing, make a list! Think about how deeply happy and how proud you will be of yourself to achieve this!

Hi Rachelle,

I'm doing Lipotrim. I've been on it a month now. I do sometimes eat though. I make sure what I eat will keep me in ketosis. Infact I had a Chicken salad last night and my ketostix was a deeper purple this morning then it has ever been before.......I think I probably had less carbs in the salad then when I have a shake. I only eat once or twice a week because I'm scared I'm not getting the correct nutrients like I do when I have the shake.

If you ever feel weak and really want something to eat, then do, but make sure you make the right choices. Meats/Fish/Salad (infact don't tell anyone, but in my second week I had rindless bacon, egg, mushroom and tomatoes. I remembered you could eat that on Atkins). It will slow things down if you eat, but my view is as long as I am losing then that works for me. Every diet I have been on in the past has plateaued (how do you spell that!!), but up to now this one hasn't. Apart from the salad last night I'm not eating this week. I'm interested to see if I lose more just having the shakes.

Anyway, don't worry about slipping off the wagon.......you've jumped right back on and you'll still probably lose this week.

Good luck.
Sharonx

Oh Shaz you sound just like me!!!! The Girls will tell you that I have been off and on this diet more times than.........hmmmm...............oh bum what goes off and on alot...............ding!......a LIGHT SWITCH!! I will say one thing though although it has taken me alot longer I have still lost the weight and have not put any significant weight on again any of the times I have fallen off the wagon. I just avoided rubbish and only ate home cooked meals where I knew exactly what was going in!!

Lol ...... Rachel.

The thing is I dont feel like I've gone off the diet once. I've remained in Ketosis the whole month I've been on the diet. I've just done a combination of Lipotrim (90%) and Atkins (10%). Maybe two meals a week. When I have eaten I've had salad/chicken etc which was all allowed on Atkins and I've made sure I've eaten low fat. One of the main reasons I'm doing it like this is Friday night is family night. Me and hubby take our daughter either to the pictures/bowling and then for a meal afterwards and because of me the night has been cut short. So I thought what can I eat that means my family still enjoy their night out, but that will not ruin the diet. So Friday night and Sunday nights I eat something and the rest of the time its all lipotrim. I'm getting really bored of the shakes now.

7 weeks until my holiday. I want to lose another stone before I go.

Hiya Girls

Thank you so much for your comments - it was lovely to log on after a week and have tonnes to read.

I am sorry I havn't logged on sooner but I have had to come off the diet. I got a BFP ( Big Fat Positive Pregnancy Test) today and had not been able to stick to the LT as I just needed milk and food. I found out today why!!

I am going to SW to maintain or lose weight while my pregnancy progresses but now at least I know why I found it so torturous and I was so emotional!

Speak soon as I would love to still hear from you all as I will be going back on LT in 12 months - (wow that seems ages off!)

Lol
Rachelle

I Am Going Out Of My Mind Help Please

Thanks ladies - it means so much that you all care so much to post congratulations :D - I wouldn't mind a little advice though if you wouldn't mind ladies as I am going out of my mind. :confused:

I have charted myself and I am just over 4 weeks. I got the positive result yesterday but had a negative today - I am really worried as I have never had a positive test just always negatives and I can't understand why it would be so cruel as to say positive and then folow it up with a negative!!! :cry:

Has this happened to anyone in the past or recently?

I know this is a slimming forum but I have gotten to know a few you now and really value your opinion.:wave_cry:

Lol
Rachelle

Oh Rachelle, I wish I could help but I wouldnt have a clue, I am sorry... hope someone comes along to help you soon. You could give NHS Direct a call and ask them?

As I understand it from the time I got pregnant with my little boy (had been trying to get pregnant for a while so spent lot of tests!!!!). You cannot get a postive result and not be pregnant but you can get a negative result even if you are pregnant....

My advice would be to call the helpline or drop into your doctor...there is nothing worse than having doubts and not being sure.

Hugs!

I agree with Bea. Call the helpline on the pack as im sure you are not the only person that this has happened to. Good luck and im sure you are pregnant pet. Dont stress about it for ages before you ring, just do it so you can stop worrying because that wont help anyone. x

Thanks ladies - it means so much that you all care so much to post congratulations :D - I wouldn't mind a little advice though if you wouldn't mind ladies as I am going out of my mind. :confused:

I have charted myself and I am just over 4 weeks. I got the positive result yesterday but had a negative today - I am really worried as I have never had a positive test just always negatives and I can't understand why it would be so cruel as to say positive and then folow it up with a negative!!! :cry:

Has this happened to anyone in the past or recently?

I know this is a slimming forum but I have gotten to know a few you now and really value your opinion.:wave_cry:

Lol
Rachelle

Hi there - just wondering how you are doing....as you can see from my change in footnotes etc I am pregnant too!!! It would be great to have a buddy on the LT Forum to keep in touch with....we should be more or less due around the same time!

Let me now how you are getting on hun..hope you are ok!:D

Congratulations! It seems pregnancy is becoming contageous on these boards lol.

Back