I Am New & I Have Quit Smoking & Now Food On Lipotrim - Need Buddies To Keep Me Sane!

Quitting smoking as well as dieting at the same time - good or bad idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know! Rachel has a few interesting ideas as to why!!! LOL!!! I am putting mine down to weight loss....so trilled but its still very early days....

u know wot they say u can av loads of negatives ,u only need 1 positive. i kept getting negs then i got 1 poss went 2 docs is came bak neg,5 month on stil no totm,ad a (cuse me) internal was 5 mnth gne so it was rite all them mnths b4,so keep ya eye on it

hi rachelle welcome aboard with regards to the chicken spoup I love it add the powder to a little cold water and mix to a paste then add boiling water and mix as Im not a fan of gloopy foods if you know what i mean I add extra water to the soup and shakes which goes to increase your water in take

Hope that helps keep drinking the water all the best

xxSharrron

Well done on your first WI, great loss, I have mentiones this before but I use one vanilla sachet to make 3 drinks adding a spoon of coffee to each and 2 sweetners, same with the hot chocolate, that way I am having the 3 shakes allowed but having 7 drinks, I find this helps with the hunger when it arises ( which is not often now)

hi il be on day 5 tomorro of lipotrim! this is my second time doing it so my only advice is to give up the gum definitly its causeing you the pain you will live without having them! also drink more water!! i only dink the choc shakes as i find the rest absolutly disgusting but what i do if your not already doing it is..fill a blender with 3 to 4 ice cubes and a over half pint of water and the choc shachet and it comes out exactly like a milkshake in macdonalds i actually find them really nice!! and try have a glass o water before hand aswell the more water you drink the more you lose i no you have probably heard it before but its true..Also you can drink fizzy water and i find this alot better. all i can say to you is KEEP at it you will get threw it and i no i will too just think of fitting into what ever outfit you want and not having to try on clothes its the best feeling in the world!! i need buddies to to get me threw this so let me no how u ar getting on im happy to listen as im probably experiencing the exact same thins

Do Not despair we all feel like that just try to focus on what you want to be slim for , the summer? a holiday perhaps?

Back