I am on top of the world! It really does work

snuggle69

Silver Member
Well just had my second weigh in, and have lost 3lbs, that on top of the 1lb loss last week proves that extra easy really does work. I was following a strict 1200 calorie a day diet but my weightloss had come to a grinding halt. I just cant believe I can eat so much and still lose weight....slimming world really does rock!

Anyone thinking about giving it a go, and who is worried about going to a meeting like I was....please take the plunge it really is worth it!

third week may be trickier, I am off on holiday but really going to try to stick to the plan as much as possible.

Well done :)

Well done....Im feeling the same, im doing extra easy and it does work!

yep I totally agree, EE definitely does work and is the easiest diet ever!! :Dx

I was an EE sceptic too, but it really does work!! Well done you thats a great start at SW xx

Still cant get my head around it all though, but definatly not complaining! Makes weight loss fun

Well done!

I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were getting on, well done you

x

Considering what a scaredy cat I was going the first week lol.....so glad I did and it was all you guys on here which gave me the confidence to do it!

I've decided not to question how it works. I just love that it does and my favourite thing is that it's not what I call a "faddy" diet. With all those "faddy" diets, even though you do lose weight, in the back of your head you KNOW that it's not HEALTHY in the long run.

Back