I am possessed.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Daydreambeliever, 14 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Daydreambeliever

Daydreambeliever Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Please excuse the following long rambles-I feel like I've made an important psychological discovery about myself. One which probably everyone has made about themselves-but bear with me-if you dare!!
    I am on day 6. 100% ss-yay me-the weekend was tough because of the lack of work routine, but I got there. What surprised me was the fact I dreamt, vividly about food all 3 nights; and seemed to have a permanent voice in my head saying "just eat, just eat". SERIOUSLY- it was constant...I made myself sit still yesterday, and allowed myself to realise its a part of me-and not a scary extra voice(!)-and it is going to take ALOT of work to suppress that 'voice'. So I've named her-she is the Fat Monster who Lives Within, and she will keep nagging-loudly sometimes,not so much at others...I don't know if I even want to weigh myself tomorrow, because for me, now, the most important battle is recognising why I eat,what has made it so important that I have a 'monster', and living fearlessly and strongly without food being my crutch.
    Thank you. Self analysis over-whoever has read this far-well done!!!!!!! Something less dreary next time! ddb xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sexy waiting to happen!

Sexy waiting to happen! Member

I have been thinking along the same lines as you recently - first day on SS+ today but been analysing for a while!

WHY am i so obsessed with food?
    WHY do i continuously choose to eat crap then feel like crap afterwards etc etc!
    I am sure you know where i am coming from!

When i do SS+ i can actually smell chinese! :-/

Anyway just to really say i understand!
    :) xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.