I am really starting to think it is time for 810 , 10 pounds from goal BMI under 25

esk140

but I don't feel ready , I am going OT for 2 weeks in May for my B-day, My husband really wants me to go out with his family [tomorrow night]
It just feels too soon for me.
I have been 100% for about 85 days
I would still be 100% on 810
I just don't feel ready......
should I ?

If im reading that right and your ten pounds away from FINAL goal then id personally start moving up the plans to wean yourself onto food again. I know its bloody scary, but long as you do the plans properly you wont gain weight.xx

OMG - hunny - you have done AMAZINGLY WELL!

I think you need to trust the diet - speak to your counsellor - maybe he/she can help you to move up the scale - you have to be able to eat REAL food at some point x

Hi Hun, definitely discuss going up plan with your CDC

In respect of the meal out tomo, if it's too soon then tell your OH. say you really want to go thru the steps properly as this will give you a good start before you return to normal food. If there is a meal which fits into the 810 you could consider it but I think if you do not feel ready then you need to do what's right for you xx after all your hard work it's your decision and no one elses x

Back