I am seriosly not looking forward to tomorrow

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by amber26, 3 January 2010 Social URL.

1. amber26

amber26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I havent been too class for nearly 4 weeks with various things happening and i haven't exactly been good if you get me expecially last week and this week:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Fresh start though eh!
    Time to draw a line under the Christmas and New Years indulgances, find out the worst and deal with it.

I felt the same last Wednesday, and it was HORRIBLE. All the other that went and stayed had either lost or maintained, and I had put on 8lb! I knew I'd put a bit on, but wasn't ready for that info.
    BUT, apart from the momentary shock, and the horrible feeling waiting for my turn in image therapy that I was the only person there who'd messed up (probably the others will come back this week eh!!) it was bearable.

If you go the worst that can happen is you face up to the truth and deal with it.
    If you don't go back... well, you get to stick your head in the sand a wee bit longer.

PLUS - you might be like all the others at my class and find you've maintained or lost.

Good luck anyway. xx

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Good luck with your WI tomorrow.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.