I am so Chuffed!

reshmus

I am wearing the pencil shirt I stopped wearing because in Oct someone asked me if I was pregnant while I was wearing the skirt. I realized that I was squeezing myself into the skirt and my belly looked huge in it.
BUT today! Today, it is a little loose around the belly and it looks fab!!! yey me!

That's excellent Reshmus, hang on to that thought and try to recall how good you felt if you have a moment of weakness.

For me the clothes goals are the best. I'm a bit of a hoarder (understatement) so have several sizes hanging in my wardrobe and use these as my goals. They are a fantastic boost on the days when the scales aren't being kind to me.

Keep up the good work!

Brilliants new, keep that picture in your mind.:wow:

I agree that clothes are a great motivator - they are for me anyway.

I browse 'normal' clothes shops if I am having a wobble - just to wake myself up to what I am doing and why.

Seems a bit shallow really when there are also huge health benefits but I am what I is

LoL - I am the same as you Amber - you know those little rings they put on the racks with the size number on them - well - I could have an entire shop, normal and plus size if I had those little rings!!!

Once it becomes necessary I am going to start shopping in my loft!

Well done. I am currently wearing my size 16 trousers (I'm now a 10) held up with a belt, as I haven't had chance to change this particular item of clothing yet. They look hilariously baggy on their own, but as I've got my (size 10) dress and cardi over the top, they look ok!! Funny- in September I couldn't do them up at all!!

I put my last years winter coat on last week and me and DH almost wet ourselves, I looked like a nutter!
It is a fitted (and quite stiff, if you know what I mean) size 20 and now I am a 14 (in primark, so maybe 12-14 - still can't beleive I am saying that!!).

noticing weight loss in clothes is brillant! im determined to wear a size ten dress to an event thats coming up shortly, and the thought of being size 10 just boggles my mind! i find it far more exciting than hitting a certain number on the scales (although thats also quite good!)

Thank you for the kind words. I just moved here from the states and had to get rid of a lot of my Skinny clothes before I made it across the pond. Shame really cause I would have loved to see how close I would have come to fitting into these trousers I had made for me when I was in high school. I finally parted ways with them last September after carrying it with me from one flat to the next for 8 years.
Oh well, I will just have to settle for shopping when I am done losing the weight.

You will get on with Blonde Logic, she is from America, California I beleive. No doubt she will correct me if I am wrong, but I believe she is working at the mo.:fyi:

Well done Reshmus - it's a brilliant feeling fitting into something that didn't fit properly before ... though it soon won't be fitting you again = it'll be sliding down on you :)

Oh gosh yeah! The clothes are a fantastic motivator!! I love trying on things which were tight a month ago and seeing how they fit now and I my head is still boggled by the fact I am sitting here in a pair of size 10 jeans and I had to put a belt on them as they are now beginning to be baggy round the waist!!! I never thought this time last year that I would be able to say that.
I have a dress I wore to a work do which is a size 22!!! and it is the funniest thing now on me! I will probably keep that one item of clothing for the reminder that my backside once fitted it!!
I can feel a round of selling on Ebay coming on though to make room for some clothes which actually fit me!!!

Back