I am so CROSS

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Miss_Bettany, 11 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Miss_Bettany

Miss_Bettany Full Member

I am absolutely bloody livid. My 16 year old has really taken the biscuit this time. He has, without consulting me, arranged to go with a friend (who's mother also has no idea about this) to go to Southampton for a weekend, spending 2 nights at some blokes house in Birmingham on the way there and the way back.

Not a word to me, not a word to his mother, nothing. I had already told him that I would be taking him in October to the open day to look around the university, yet he decides to just swan off without saying anything to me!

I am really, really cross with him...at the deviousness, the fact that had I not asked an innocent question about his bank account he would never have told me at all, the fact that he is quite a naive kid who would talk to/trust/go with anyone (very intelligent, sod all common sense), and the fact that he is now blaming it on me!!!

ARGFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH someone pass the wine.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

aaw my sympathy Miss Bettany, I say you put a stop to it
  4. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I to have 16 year old son and there is no way on gods earth I would allow that. Like your son mine is also niave but clever and he would trust anyone, you have got to put a stop to it, your the boss
  5. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'd be another one who wouldn't let him go to be honest - more for his own sake .... I wouldn't let my sons, I know I wouldn't be able to live with it should something happen plus I'd spend the whole weekend worrying.

What does this other lads mum say?

Argghhhh kids!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.