I am so excited.. at last fellow CD dieters!!

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
Hello everyone

YEAH am I excited to find this forum with fellow Cambridge Dieters. I saw the link from another forum but there wasnt much happening on there!!

My names Deb, i have been on the diet 10 days now. Am doing ok but having really bad cravings to eat food. :) but am resisting.

Am just off to take a good look now at other posts, and hopefully get some good tips and incentives to carry on etc.

Great to meet you all

Deb xxx

Hi Cavy!
It's me, RD from Fathappens. Glad you saw the link posted by another of our members (we get everywhere!) and have decided to join. You'll never regret it ... this is an absolute haven of support and encouragement for ANY dieter but is especially good for those on a VLCD ... diets that seem to be so misunderstood generally.

Looking forward to sharing your journey with you. Pull a chair up, grab a glass of water and jump in: you'll make some great friends here!

Hi Debbie

great to meet up with you again.

Yes, got the link from the other forum but its a bit quiet on there, so much more information on here, and specifically for the CD...Brilliant.

Am at work doing month end, so will be popping in and out today, when boss not looking. LOL

Deb x

For a real jaw-dropper Deb, check out the 'inspirational photos' thread. If that doesn't inspire you to stick with the diet, nothing will! ;)

Hi ya!
Im from shropshire too!! fantastic to see someone local come on this message board!! I thought it was only me and my CDC in shropshire!

Welcome welcome welcome xx

Hi Ziggy

Yeah!! great to meet a fellow Shropshire. Oh I dont feel so alone any more.

This is a fab forum. I am not getting much work done as keep reading all the posts. (oops) LOL

Deb x

Well hello there..

Hiya, :D

Glad you decided to join us, I didnt really log into fathappens much, on here all the time,

Can chat all the time now diet buddy.

This website is cracking & everyone is fantastic, with lots of advice.

Check out the inspirational photos they are unbelieveable..
Hugs

Kel
x

Hi deb,

Wecome to the site, I havn't been on any of the others this one gives me all the support that i need.

The guys and gals here are fantastic and there is some great advice.

Look forward to speaking to you more

Hi Deb

I'm new to CD too, i did lighterlife for 14 days but switched to CD on my 15th day (today is my 17th), last few days I've realised I really can't do the bars, but love the shakes and tomato soup!

Hi Deb

I'm new to CD too, i did lighterlife for 14 days but switched to CD on my 15th day (today is my 17th), last few days I've realised I really can't do the bars, but love the shakes and tomato soup!

Hi there

welcome to you too. :)

I am on Day 11, so not too far behind you. Get weighed on Sundays. Dont think have lost much this week, but not letting that stop me. :D

Am looking forward to getting my mitts on some bars. Can I ask why you cant do them ?? dont you like or is it affecting your diet ??

deb x

Back