I am so hungry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by andju, 24 October 2011 Social URL.

1. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

slim and save
    Im sure its because im at home when i work im fine,i just keep looking in the fridge!Its pathetic does anyone want to add me on msn and have a chat and take my mind off of flipping food If anyone does I will pm my msn thingy or facebook I dont mind x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsrows

mrsrows Member

I hear u! My husband said to me today 'are u hungry' and I said 'just assume for the duration of this diet I am always bloody hungry' He had some food that I would love to munch on so told him to hide it so I am not tempted!
  4. NadiaHamidi

NadiaHamidi Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Living
    I feel the same! I'm only on day 3 so I'm worried!

My other half is a personal trainer, so the amount of food he eats is ridiculous and I just sit and sip on my shake as he tucks into a whole grilled chicken.

Bless him though, he's been super supportive.

Hang in thereee! It'll be worth it in the end! :)
  5. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

I think it's the cold weather that is making everyone hungrier. It makes sense; the body needs extra fuel to keep us warm, so it makes us want to eat more. This must be particularly true on a VLCD!
  6. lauren-1986

lauren-1986 Feeling Motivated

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think it's true to say that the hunger never fully goes away, but the further in you get, the more you stop thinking about food,

I have been stocking up on porridge / soup so have lots of hot things to have meaning my body feels warmer & more satisfied ;)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.