I am so hungry

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Im sure its because im at home when i work im fine,i just keep looking in the fridge!Its pathetic does anyone want to add me on msn and have a chat and take my mind off of flipping food If anyone does I will pm my msn thingy or facebook I dont mind x

I hear u! My husband said to me today 'are u hungry' and I said 'just assume for the duration of this diet I am always bloody hungry' He had some food that I would love to munch on so told him to hide it so I am not tempted!

I feel the same! I'm only on day 3 so I'm worried!

My other half is a personal trainer, so the amount of food he eats is ridiculous and I just sit and sip on my shake as he tucks into a whole grilled chicken.

Bless him though, he's been super supportive.

Hang in thereee! It'll be worth it in the end! :)

I think it's the cold weather that is making everyone hungrier. It makes sense; the body needs extra fuel to keep us warm, so it makes us want to eat more. This must be particularly true on a VLCD!

I think it's true to say that the hunger never fully goes away, but the further in you get, the more you stop thinking about food,

I have been stocking up on porridge / soup so have lots of hot things to have meaning my body feels warmer & more satisfied ;)

Back