I am so motivated

starsy

I sarted the diet last week Tuesday, on Saturday nigth I was trying some of my 14 size clothes, Im 18 now. I tried a short 14 it didn't go up stopped just under my bottom. today when i was tyding up my room I tried the same short and its up over my bottom only the zip couldn't close. That give the motivation to carry on with the diet as per 1 month I will wear my 14 clothes for my holiday.

Is there anything that motivated you to carry on with the diet?

I did the same with my clothes. I was a 12 last year but have ended up a 16 this year. I tried my clothes and took photos of all of them gaping. I have pinned them up. Also my o/h has cut down on stuff to support me. I only started Monday and have lost 9 pounds so far. I can't resist weighing each day. I tried on one of my dresses and I could do it up. I looked pregnant but it done up!! I'm going to keep going until it's loose again. Good luck x

My motivation is my wedding I have the most beautiful wedding dress that I bought off the peg from the bridal store as it was cheaper to buy the sample (They will clean it all and it has only been tried on) The thingis its a UK bridal 18 (a 16) and it fit me :( I want it to be taken in when I go for my July fitting!! The only thing is Im very social and I have all srts of events coming up I hope I have the strength to say NO!!!

My motivation is my wedding I have the most beautiful wedding dress that I bought off the peg from the bridal store as it was cheaper to buy the sample (They will clean it all and it has only been tried on) The thingis its a UK bridal 18 (a 16) and it fit me :( I want it to be taken in when I go for my July fitting!! The only thing is Im very social and I have all srts of events coming up I hope I have the strength to say NO!!!

It's my sons 18th tomo and we are having a party!! I'm on coke zero :( I'm hoping I can do this. I'm going to ask several people to help me keep away from the chocolate fountain lol!!!

Back