I am so NOT leaving restarting till 8 January 2007 - 28 December it is!!!

So chuffed that you have made this decision my friend. With you every step of the way sweetie. You will be fine and dandy and when we meet up in 2 weeks (argh is that all it is????) we will have a great giggle!

Happy Boxing Day to you - will text you later (lots to tell you ;) ) lol xxxx

Hi Jennie!

Just read your postings.....glad you had a good time and don't beat yourself up over a little extra turkey and veg.....you have done amazing.....my hero:D

I have had to make this decision because the pounds are going on so fast that I really cannot afford to leave it until 8 January because at the rate I'm going I'll have nothing to fit and also I will probably be even heavier than I am now:eek: :eek:

Only one more day and then back on them old packs.....I'm almost looking forward to it.....I am almost looking forward to the feeling of 'emptyness'.....LOL:eek:

BTW it's less than 2 weeks till Newcastle....it's just a week on Friday.....looking forward to it......although the cars battery is knacked at the mo so gotta get that sorted....:rolleyes:

Looking forward to talking more about Mr K.......I know your excited and he does sound lovely but guard your heart hun....I would hate to see you hurt....you are far too nice too be hurt.....:)

I think when I start on Thursday I will start a new thread from Day 1 .....what you reckon? I am feeling really determined and focused.....I definately want to get to my goal weight and know once the weight starts coming off again I'll feel a whole lot better too........

Catch up soon.

Lots of love

I think when I start on Thursday I will start a new thread from Day 1 .....what you reckon?

Soz, I know that you weren't asking me :) , but I think it's a great idea. You don't need 7 pages of history that does not do your previous dieting successes justice. It's not like it goes away, you can still read it if necessary, but fresh start, out with the old and all that! New pattern of success to forge and a new Mich, preparing for the new year and new you!

Good Luck for Thursday mate and will see you soon!

I think when I start on Thursday I will start a new thread from Day 1 .....what you reckon? I am feeling really determined and focused.....I definately want to get to my goal weight and know once the weight starts coming off again I'll feel a whole lot better too........

Catch up soon.

Lots of love

Definitlely a brilliant idea - fresh start, new diary.. gotta be done.. forget the past and forge ahead hon.. it will be brilliant and just think... by summer you will be smaller than ever.. and loving it!!! :D :D :D

Fresh page, new you - wonderful xx

Ps.. I hear ya about the heart guarding.. when we meet up at the Toon I will share things with you to put your mind at ease.... ;)

ditto the consensus

OK girls as the general consensus is to start a new diary a new diary I shall start......:D

Had a lovely day yesterday surrounded by my family.....lots of food again:rolleyes: and have been out bowling today with friends and their kids......not much food....yet:rolleyes:

I will start my new diary tomorrow and will endeavour to post every day.....at least once.....:D

I have decided that I will start my ticker at the weight I am tomorrow to the goal weight I want to be.....I know I am still over 3 stone lighter than when I first 'found' LL .....but since September I've been on and off the SS wagon so much that it feels like starting from scratch again.....so tomorrow will be Day 1 of me doing the Cambridge Diet......I never had a proper day one as I went from LL to CD with no break......

I have plenty of packs to last me at least a month and I have already told my sister I won't be eating at her's on friday......just next weekend in the Toon to get through....I will make sensible choices there......am not guaranteeing to be 100%.....but I will be on my ketosis high by then so things may change.......after that it'll be all systems go as nothing in January to stop me.....or Feb.....or March either....well a few things but nothing I can't handle.

Just off to feed the kids.......and do the mountain of ironing that has accumulated over the past 3 days.....:rolleyes:

Love to all and look out for my new thread tomorrow.....:D

(((((hugs)))))))) so glad to hear all that! new thread, new ticker - and rightly so... we can all have tickers that list our previous successes.. but as this is a whole new start then I for one think it's very therapeutic to start everything afresh my friend.

You sound so determined.. I can't wait to see the slim and svelte you in the summer!! :D :D :D

OK guys just about ready for bed so this is my last post on my 'old' thread....tomorrow is the start of a new me, a new slimmer me, there are a few things I plan to change over the forthcoming year.....not just my weight......will talk about that more on my new thread.....come and look me up tomorrow......

The house is still full of chocolate but I am fit to burst so tomorrow the only chocolate I'll be partaking in is a lovely choc-mint shake.....mmmmmm:D

Nighty, night,

Love

OK guys just about ready for bed so this is my last post on my 'old' thread....tomorrow is the start of a new me, a new slimmer me, there are a few things I plan to change over the forthcoming year.....not just my weight......will talk about that more on my new thread.....come and look me up tomorrow......

The house is still full of chocolate but I am fit to burst so tomorrow the only chocolate I'll be partaking in is a lovely choc-mint shake.....mmmmmm:D

Nighty, night,

Love

looking you up right now my friend..... :D

Back