I am so NOT leaving restarting till 8 January 2007 - 28 December it is!!!

Hi All!

Thanks all for dropping by.....this week has been so hectic I have almost met myself coming backwards......:eek:

It has been so manic.....really quick update.....

Monday - can't even remember Monday.....ah yes, made a list and worked myway thro it buying gifts etc......

Tuesday - Eldest boy's play......was excellent.....he took a very good part and had lots of lines.....Well done H:D

Wednesday - Another busy day.....last day of freedoms kids finished school today....had friends round for dinner....made my apple pie and sausage and mash.......had a nice evening.

Thursday - friends daughter looked after the kids whilst I went into town and had my nails done and also got the meat I needed for Xmas...... Thursday evening went out with the girls I used to work with.....carvary then boogie in town....good night....too much vodka (again:rolleyes: ).......lots of fun though - only thing I miss about that place - the girls.

Friday - dragged myself out of bed - surprisingly perky considering how much I'd drank the night before:eek: - Mum came round and looked after the kids whilst I did my xmas shop - not too bad really - took abour hour and half and cost about the same as a normal weekly shop - so impressed with that......Went to see me auntie and took pressie for them.....came home and took OH to meet my brother for a drinking session (at 5pm!!!!!).....came home got the kids chippy chips and fish for tea....then once they in bed spent time wrapping pressies and tidying up......

Saturday......OH not too badly hungover - he 'went for a walk'......mmm that was actually code for 'tescos for a big brekkie'!!!! left me to deal with the devil children:rolleyes: they are so naughty at the moment we were supposed to be going on a santa sleigh ride in the Co-op today but they have been so badly behaved that we decided not to take them.....harsh maybe....but they have to learn....the two littles ones fight so badly....it makes me really sad:(

Anyway, once they've gone to bed it's the last of the present wrapping......

Brother, wife and kids are coming for breakkie tomorrow and to swop presents as wont see them Xmas day.....they to the cinema with friends and their kids and then either Pizza Hut or Nandos after......

Probably won't be around much now as gonna spend time with the family.......and not so much time on here:eek:

I wish you all a very, very happy christmas and a wonderful new year.

Lots of love

I've just taken a look at your pictures ...

I think you look lovely on your Birthday, but you looked even better when I saw you in Flares!

Good Luck and God Bless for the New Year start!

Ciao Bella

I have had a lovely day with my hubby and kids but I have decided I am so not leaving starting SSing till the 8 January as planned......I feel absolutely huge and the scales are going up at least a pound a day:eek: I have put on almost a stone since the beginning of December and I feel like crap to be honest:( My clothes are all tight, my skin is poor, I have the hugest overhang on my trousers and yesterday I had to buy a new top in a size 22:mad: .......so........

got all the family round tomorrow for Boxing Day and out with friends on Wednesday then I plan to start SSing on Thursday.....I cannot and willnot go back to the size I was before.....I want to feel, slimmer, fitter and desirable again....at the moment I feel like a big, fat, lump....I'm not sad about it just disappointed about the fact I've let myself down.....:(

I hope everyone has had a wonderful day.....on the plus side I have had loads and loads of beautiful gifts....and have spent the afternoon colouring....it's a bit of a joke now but I find colouring in (just kids stuff) really relaxing and theraputic so not only did the kids buy me a Crayola colour by numbers set but so did my mum.......:eek: ....at least it'll be something to keep my hands busy when I start SSing....

Taking the kids to the park tomorrow for some fresh air......and exercise.......off to bed now v v tired and lethargic....carb overload:rolleyes: plus the fact eldest couldn't sleep last night and was gone midnight before he settled.....drove me mad.....wouldn't mind but he 'doesn't believe' anymore - he's too old......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Love to all

Oh Mich, my kids bought me a colouring book and some crayons as well :cool: You know we're with ya 110% whenever you're ready to get cracking honey xx

Good for you Mich. Same here with bringing the restart forward! January 2nd seems to far away. The feeling of 'full' is one I associate with a lack of self-control.

I look forward to you SSing!

Well done you on deciding not to leave re-starting until 8th January. What's the point in waiting when you're ready to get back into diet mode now? And just think of what you can lose by 8th January anway! Now, that's got to be the right start to the New Year don'tcha reckon? :rolleyes: :)

See you in the Toon honey!

Good luck Mich ... I know EXACTLY how you're feeling as I'm so depressed with how I'm feeling too: I feel like the Goodyear Blimp and it's making me really snappy with my DH too.

I'm seeing my CDC on Jan 8th but I have a few packs left from when I stopped for Christmas ... I'll work out how many I have and start that many days before I see my CDC.

I also think I won't bother being weighed for the first few weeks. I was 12st 7lb last time I was weighed: my guess is I'm closer to 14st now, judging by how tight my clothes are (and how some don't even fit at all). If I give it a few weeks SSing, then get on the scales and I'm close to 12st 7lb again, I'm sure I won't be so despondant.

This is all part and parcel of the struggle to get to where we want to be: the good thing is that we're not struggling alone. xx

So chuffed that you have made this decision my friend. With you every step of the way sweetie. You will be fine and dandy and when we meet up in 2 weeks (argh is that all it is????) we will have a great giggle!

Happy Boxing Day to you - will text you later (lots to tell you ;) ) lol xxxx

Oh Mich, my kids bought me a colouring book and some crayons as well :cool: You know we're with ya 110% whenever you're ready to get cracking honey xx

Thanks DQ - I love colouring.....I become very territorial too......LOL:eek: My baby girl was like 'mummy please can I colour one of your pics?'.....Me.....'er no their mummy's colour your own.....LOL:eek: :eek:

Looking forward to Thursday and getting restarting and knowing you guys are behind me certainly helps......thank you:)

Love

Good for you Mich. Same here with bringing the restart forward! January 2nd seems to far away. The feeling of 'full' is one I associate with a lack of self-control.

I look forward to you SSing!

Hi CC!

Glad to read on yoru thread you are back onto SSing - well done your a star and will be at goal by your 30th no doubt:)

I think this time in need to really look into learning self control around food.....and knowing that I really cannot go back to how I was before.....that's how I ended up so fat in the first place.....and it's been happening again....anyway, no looking back only forward....I reckon I'll have approx 5 stone to loose....if I get my head down and crack on it'll be gone in 4-5 months.....not long in the grand scheme of things and before the summer tooo.......:)

Love

Well done Mich on taking that decision, feel really proud of you. Just take it day by day and don't beat yourself up. At least the colouring will help you keep your hands busy when you feel tempted. XXX

Thanks Lottie.......glad to see that your back on the SS wagon too after your little Xmas break....you are doing really well and your head is definately in the right place:) Can't believe it's only a month till the big day....WOW!!! I don't think I'll be wearing a basque as planned but I promise I'll wear something nice.....:) We must meet up in the new year....I need all the help I can muster to get this last lot of weight off......:)

Speak soon.
Love

Well done you on deciding not to leave re-starting until 8th January. What's the point in waiting when you're ready to get back into diet mode now? And just think of what you can lose by 8th January anway! Now, that's got to be the right start to the New Year don'tcha reckon? :rolleyes: :)

See you in the Toon honey!

Thanks Summer - I really don't think I could cope with the eating till the 8th - I feel ill now - I am waddling like a good un too.....LOL:rolleyes:

I am hoping with a week under my belt by the time I get to the Toon I'll have lost at least this Christmas weight - which is approx a stone!!!

I have around 5 stone to loose - should be done by May at the latest.....I did say I wanted to be at target by May.....didn't say which May though....LOL:D

See you week Friday......woo hooo.....:D

Love

Good luck Mich ... I know EXACTLY how you're feeling as I'm so depressed with how I'm feeling too: I feel like the Goodyear Blimp and it's making me really snappy with my DH too.

I'm seeing my CDC on Jan 8th but I have a few packs left from when I stopped for Christmas ... I'll work out how many I have and start that many days before I see my CDC.

I also think I won't bother being weighed for the first few weeks. I was 12st 7lb last time I was weighed: my guess is I'm closer to 14st now, judging by how tight my clothes are (and how some don't even fit at all). If I give it a few weeks SSing, then get on the scales and I'm close to 12st 7lb again, I'm sure I won't be so despondant.

This is all part and parcel of the struggle to get to where we want to be: the good thing is that we're not struggling alone. xx

Thanks RD for dropping by......God it's such a struggle to not overeat!!! At my lowest I was 12.12lbs and now reckon I'm around 16.7lbs:eek: everything is so so tight and my summer clothes wouldn't even go near me if I tried them....:eek: I am not looking at what I was though now.....Thursday will be Day 1....I will probably start a brand new diary thread and try and post every day....it seems to help some people.....

I'm sure you will be as successful as you were before......lots of luck........:)

Love

Back