I am so pants at this......

Sez

has started again!!
Great day, water, no packs till I came home then KABOOM!!!!!!!

The carb demons hit and HOW......... bread, wraps, biscuits, cake. No idea why.....

Now I feel sick, both in body & mind. I have a week till next WI and I am hereby making all of you a promise:

BETWEEN NOW AND NEXT MONDAY SARAH IS GOING TO STICK TO THE CAMBRIDGE DIET SOLE SOURCE PLAN 100%, THREE PACKS PER DAY AND 4 LITRES OF WATER. NOTHING ELSE AT ALL.

There. Done it. Now Mrs W, you bluddy well better get on with it or come the summer you will puffing about like Billy Bunter.
(she says, talking to herself like the mad woman she is.....)

Thanks for listening!!!

Ooh you naughty girl!!! I have seen your promise so you had better behave yourself young lady!

*kicks bum*

Good luck xxxxx

Ooh you naughty girl!!! I have seen your promise so you had better behave yourself young lady!

*kicks bum*

Good luck xxxxx

Thanks for bum kick! i needed that! Will do my best, I promise. :break_diet:

Aw why do those demons keep stalking us, best of luck getting back to SS :)

How do you guys manage till 12.00? I'm in ketosis, not officially 'hungry' but I still don't feel right unless I have 1 'meal' inside of me before I leave the house.

I always was a breakfast junkie - I miss it most of all.....

How do you guys manage till 12.00? I'm in ketosis, not officially 'hungry' but I still don't feel right unless I have 1 'meal' inside of me before I leave the house.

I always was a breakfast junkie - I miss it most of all.....

Do you know, some days, the "good" ones, I am fine. No desire to eat at all until I am preparing the family evening meal. I am ok so long as I have lots of coffee (I know, I know) to keep me going.

Just today...... why ?? When I figure it out I will bottle the answer become a millionaire by selling to all who need it!!!!

decided off to bed now.....

DH wants some lovin'...... no food involved!!! Hee hee!!

Night night all!

you can do it sarah just come back to this thread and read what you road. 3packs and 4litres water k k ??? good woman, ur lucky hubby!!!

Great day, water, no packs till I came home then KABOOM!!!!!!!

The carb demons hit and HOW......... bread, wraps, biscuits, cake. No idea why.....

Now I feel sick, both in body & mind. I have a week till next WI and I am hereby making all of you a promise:

BETWEEN NOW AND NEXT MONDAY SARAH IS GOING TO STICK TO THE CAMBRIDGE DIET SOLE SOURCE PLAN 100%, THREE PACKS PER DAY AND 4 LITRES OF WATER. NOTHING ELSE AT ALL.

There. Done it. Now Mrs W, you bluddy well better get on with it or come the summer you will puffing about like Billy Bunter.
(she says, talking to herself like the mad woman she is.....)

Thanks for listening!!!

You and me both! However you have two choices ..
1. give up
2. start over

:hug99:

Hi Sarah
I think you have to promise yourself you wont cheat (if you want to lose weight). Even though everyone on here is supportive and helpful it is you that you're doing this for, not them.
That said, I'll kick you if you'll kick me!
x

Remember this diet is hard enough without being hard on yourself. We all have slip ups now and again, the important thing is that we come on here, face up to it, put it behind us and move forward. keep going cos I think you've done brillinatly so far xx

Remember this diet is hard enough without being hard on yourself. We all have slip ups now and again, the important thing is that we come on here, face up to it, put it behind us and move forward. keep going cos I think you've done brillinatly so far xx

Thanks Bluemoon, and everyone else too! Today much better and have posted as such! I suffered too much as a result of the binge!!

Back