• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! I LOVE CD!!!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
I just had to share..
I went to a shop with DH as he wanted to buy some jeans anyway to cut along story short I never look at the ladies. Always know that the designer stuff wont fit me in this shop!!

I decided to try on and walked out with 3 tops.. 2 being Diesel which I cant remember the last time they fitted me and they were MEDIUM!!!! WOHHHHHHH !!!

Felt so good in them.. I am so happy !!! Its amazing what can make you happy.
& I actually looked it the mirror and liked what I saw!!!

Its a friend of ours who owns the shop and I kept saying cant look at the designer jeans til I lose more he said well your probably a size 12 to 14 now!!! Hmmm... I though maybe a 14 but not a 12........

I cant wait for more weight to fall off!!

I want my designer Jeans.!!! My dad is giving me money when I get to my target weight to buy a new wardrobe!!

SO EXCITED I LOVE THE CAMBRIDGE DIET!111111111

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Aaw Curly that's great. You must be so chuffed. Bet you look amazing. Keep up the fab work.

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Thats fantastic. It makes it all worthwhile doesn't it? Well done

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Well done honey... brilliant boost. And what a cool dad!

xxx

Wow...go girl...its such a great feeling! Bring on those designer jeans.
I went out today wearing a very snug pair of jeans and my mum told me how slim I looked, and she would treat me to an entire outfit when Im at goal. My mum never says about my weight whatever size I am..bless her x