I am still here and in the zone !!!!!!!

soolaboola

sisters of slim
happy happy happy that is meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
just thought i would let you all know how i am doing after my restart from holidays, 2 shakes,600 cal meal,no snacks and 30 mins treadmill,off the pill 4 weeks mood better ,skin better ,life better ,and 48lb lighter and counting from 6 months of slimfast(2 week off for america) i will be thin by christmas only another 3 stone to go and i Will be 9st the weight i was when i got married 18 years ago,i thought i would let you know it is not all doom and gloom on slimfast ,if your head is in the zone your body will follow,before i sicken you more with my tale of happyness i will luv you and leave you bye for now angie and josef (josef age 14 has now lost 44lb on slimfast) xx:)

You carry on Angie, you have done so well and have every right to be happy.

Well done you (and Josef of course)

WOW! Angie, WELL DONE!!! ;)

I'm actually considering SlimFast again and like you i want to be 9st for xmas. I'm sitting at 13/3 after yo-yoing between Cambridge and WW. I was 15/13 at the start of the year and on the 11th July this year i was 12/8 - i went to London for a week and put 9lbs on!!! lol!

You must be taking in just over the 1000cals a day then?

I love the Smoothies the best :) Sounds like cutting out the snacks really works along with the exercise...

Any wee tips or ANYTHING else in regards to SlimFat please let us know :)

Again, well done Angie x

Wow you two are doing amazingly - you are an inspiration!!

Back