• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am tired

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
of being overweight. I cannot keep making excuses to myself. I cannot keep saying "this is the last day". Watching Claire from Steps documentary has opened my eyes. As my signature says. SW all the way.
Big test today, BBQ. I have a lovely pink note book and pen with butterflies on it. Shall be recording everything i eat.
Thanks for your support on here and I am looking forward to showing you a piccie of myself wearing size 14 jeans (which i have had from Next for nearly 10 years, labels still on them).

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

BeckyT

Always trying!
You're not alone, i think most people have been at that stage at some point in their life, I know I was 11 weeks ago. I've got my mind 100% focussed on SW and haven't looked back, just waiting to go to WI at 9am and I'm hoping to get my 1 & 1/2 stone award

You can do it Hun...

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
You're not alone, i think most people have been at that stage at some point in their life, I know I was 11 weeks ago. I've got my mind 100% focussed on SW and haven't looked back, just waiting to go to WI at 9am and I'm hoping to get my 1 & 1/2 stone award

You can do it Hun...
Good luck.

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
went to the BBQ. Did go over my syns but i was aware of what i was eating. didnt drink as driving. Proud of myself though becuase when i got home i had a glass and half of wine with hubby and he made himself something to eat, but i wasnt in the slightest bit hungry so i didnt have anything. even though before i would have had something just to eat.

mrsjoyt

resident foodaholic
Hope everything is going to plan x