I am very scared !

Good girl Sue...get angry hunni and fight xx Just cos its the 'system' , it don't make it right xx

Thanks everyone for your kind comments too about Dad...he's doing amazingly well since the pains been sorted xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks everyone for your kind comments too about Dad...he's doing amazingly well since the pains been sorted xx

Pain is so debilitating and the removal of it will give your dad the best possible time with you.

I am so glad , for him, that he has been given a release from the crippling pain.

hugs xxxx

Just to let you know that I have an appointment with my doctor at 11 a.m.tomorrow morning.

Let's hope I get somewhere.

The very best of luck with that Sue, I really hope there's a good outcome and you get seen asap. It is outrageous making you wait like that. Thinking of you hun, you're in my prayers too ((((Big Hugs))))xxx

Just to let you know that I have an appointment with my doctor at 11 a.m.tomorrow morning.

Let's hope I get somewhere.

Oh that's great Fillymum. Hopefully it will initiate progress :fingerscrossed:
Will say one for you ;)

Good luck Sue xx

That's good news!

Sending best wishes Sue:hug99:

:vibes::vibes::vibes:

If you don't get anywere pls go to a&e don't think you are taking anyone's place, you deserve a break hun!! also there are so many wasters in a&e getting off there heads, drinking too much and fighting then taking a weekly trip to a&e and being abusive to the staff!! they are taking the place's of genuine people like you, so it is your right to get seen asap, so you can move on from this nightmear!! sending you so many good vibes!! liz x

I saw my lovely doctor this morning. She too has had breast cancer and has the same oncologist as me.

My girlfriend went with me. We sat down and I explained to Doctora Maria Jose why I was there. She was appalled. She turned to my girlfriend and said " I am now going to talk to Suzanne as a friend and not as a doctor " she explained to Gay that she considered we were friends....breast cancer etc. She has told me the office to go to at the hospital and to tell them of my distress and how it is affecting me, that I can not sleep, am weepy, cannot concentrate. That will not be hard to do !! If that fails I have to demand to see the director of the hospital. That it is intolerable that they have not even done an ultrasound that would take no more than 10 minutes. She explained that she would get no where and that she is in despair of the system there. She also recommended that I do not transfer from the hospital in Valencia for my annual check ups.

It is a dreadful state of affairs when a patient has to fight like this, but thank goodness I am able to.

Thank you everyone for your support. You are a pretty special bunch of people.

Really glad you got somewhere with your doctor Sue - she sounds great. I'm praying you get seen asap. Good luck lovely lady. XXX

Hi Sue,

I have only just come back to the boards after a break but I just wanted to say I hope the hospital get their butts into gear and you get some sort of answers.

Big (((hugs)))

Hey Fillymum :wavey:
So so glad your doctor is such a gem :D Great to hear you could be getting a scan at least, pretty soon. When will you go to the hospital?
Wishing you well
:hug99:
Mo x

We will be there first thing Monday........... please, please let it get us a result

We will be there first thing Monday........... please, please let it get us a result

Great stuff :D Will keep checking :fingerscrossed:
x

Hi Sue,

What a lovely GP you have. She must be truly horrified and frustrated along with the rest of us. At least you have a plan of action now, and hopefully you will force them into hurrying things up.

Sending lots of love as always,

Dawn xx

Back