I am very scared !

Well !!!! That was a waste of time.

Another very nice lady to deal with. Polite and sympathetic.

She told me that the procedure to send me to another hospital would take longer than to sit it out and wait for my June appointment.

The hospital director is away and there is no one else that has the authority to do anything.............oh yeah !!!! and pigs might fly.

It looks like I have no choice but to keep smiling, put it to the back of my mind and pray it is nothing horrid..............what a dreadful state of affairs.

When my breast cancer was diagnosed the speed in which everything happened was extraordinary. It is hard to believe the system has deteriorated so badly.

Thank you so much every one for your support. You are a great group of people.

sorry to hear that! the waiting is so gaaaaaayyyy! hope ur feeling good tho xxx

Oh my god i cant believe your shoddy treatment. Here's hoping that a miracle happens and you get seen quicker.x

Absolutely shocking Fillymum! I cannot believe they can treat people in such a cavalier manner and especially someone in your circumstances.
I truly hope they are never on the receiving end of such awful management.
As BeeGee said Fillymum, Time perhaps for A&E?
In the meantime, love and hugs and best wishes sent fleeing in your direction :hug99:

Oh Sue - I am so sorry that they can't bring anything forward or get you seen somewhere else in a shorter timeframe! Lots of hugs to you both.

I fel so sorry about it as well and worst still it is forcing me to do something I think is underhanded but my life is so important when it comes to being here for my Paul.

A&E this week !!!!!

I'm gobsmacked at the shoddy treatment. Sending more love and hugs.

I fel so sorry about it as well and worst still it is forcing me to do something I think is underhanded but my life is so important when it comes to being here for my Paul.

A&E this week !!!!!

Not underhanded sweet lady, self preservation! You want to be there for your Paul, but I'm damn sure he wants you to be there because of who you are......obviously a very lovely, loving, caring, compassionate person
X

Just read all 21 pages of this thread and am absolutely Gobsmacked!! that you are no further forward now than when you first posted. Thinking of you Fillymum and please don't put off going to A&E any longer, you cannot possibly wait til June for your appointment......Sending you good luck and wishes xx

Not underhanded sweet lady, self preservation! You want to be there for your Paul, but I'm damn sure he wants you to be there because of who you are......obviously a very lovely, loving, caring, compassionate person
X
I totally agree with TwinkleToes. Just get yourself off to A&E and don't move until they do something. If you need someone to come with you and make a nuisance (that usually gets their attention in Spanish hospitals) then let me know - I'm only an hour or so down the AP7.

More love and hugs to you and Paul. Try and keep positive - I know it must be hard but that's the only way forward.

fillymum said:

A&E this week !!!!!

Sue...exactly WHAT is underhand about trying to find a way of accessing something that you have a complete right to, yet is being denied? Its your right to receive a prompt and professional response to your referral, to be backed up by appropriate treatment as necessary. Your hospital has a duty of care to provide you with an acceptable service...clearly they are not doing this.
Ditch the guilt...its totally uncalled for hunni xx Try A&E, what have you got to lose? xx

Lots of love, Dawn xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thoughts are with you. What shocking service you've faced and with such dignity too. Keep strong x

Oh huni Im so sorry, i cant add to what others have said except sending you love and wishing for the best.

My best friends dad has just been diagnosed with prostate cancer, he is in really bad pain with his joints and bones and worries that it may have spread - he too now has to wait 2 months for an appointment.

Its disgusting!!! Im so so sorry hun!! xx

((Hugs Pestys friend and family)) Hope he gets an appointment sooner!

Sue, I hope you are currently in A&E causing a "bit of a palaver". This is becoming a farce - so I strongly suggest you go dressed in bloomers, carrying a large pane of glass between you and DH, and you say "Whoops!" a lot while accidentally hitting various members of the hospital management in the face with custard pies.

I know this is worrying, but keep that strong chin of yours firmly up and keep us posted as to what occurs. Thinking of you xxx

Do what you have to fillymum, never mind if you hurt someones feelings as long as you get it sorted.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back