I am very scared !

good luck for wednesday :) xxx

and now only 4 sleeps.................... gosh, I will be so glad if I feel like a fraud and it is nothing. nothing at all to have kept me awake at night..........................

Not fraudulent by any means; human of course! :D You are aren't you? :p
icon_lol.gif

We will all breathe a unified breath of relief, so it's :fingerscrossed: legs, eyes, toesies & i'l try & plait my 2inch long hair too
icon_lol.gif

Hope you've had a good day & may the next 4 go quickly & uneventfully :D:D

and now only 4 sleeps.................... gosh, I will be so glad if I feel like a fraud and it is nothing. nothing at all to have kept me awake at night..........................

Gonna be the biggest party this forum has EVER seen...:party0023:

OH YEAH :party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049:

Sue - I'll second what TwinleToes2Day said.

Good luck for Wednesday. I'll be on plane heading to blighty but will be thinking of you.

I cant believe its nearly here! Seemed like forever when you first said it. Cant be anywhere near as long for us as it has been for you though lovely, and I hope you get the best news possible. xxx

Hope you slept well Fillymum, and have woken to a beautiful day :D We have here in NE Scotland for the first time in aaaages :sigh: But the forecast is more rain tomorrow :grumble: haha, ach well, the birdies like it, my LO likes it and my veggies like it, so I'm outnumbered
icon_lol.gif

I hope you have a lubly day ;) gonna spend mine in my garden planting more seed potatoes, re-potting herbs & potting on my beautiful freesia :flowers: Heaven is hearing the sounds of nature, interspersed with children's laughter :D

Oh !!! and some. You will hear my whoop of joy there it will be so loud.

Problem is I will not get any results that day.

Hope you slept well Fillymum, and have woken to a beautiful day :D We have here in NE Scotland for the first time in aaaages :sigh: But the forecast is more rain tomorrow :grumble: haha, ach well, the birdies like it, my LO likes it and my veggies like it, so I'm outnumbered
icon_lol.gif

I hope you have a lubly day ;) gonna spend mine in my garden planting more seed potatoes, re-potting herbs & potting on my beautiful freesia :flowers: Heaven is hearing the sounds of nature, interspersed with children's laughter :D

Your day sounds brilliant...........mine was spent working but I adore what I do and when I get home Paul pours me a synned red wine and I catch up here in my second home.

Ours was super good. Paul got some more restoration work from a leading dealer, a huge old piece of a Swiss Guard that is broken in 10 places and needs things rebuilding as well as repairing.

Lots of our regulars passed by for a chat and a few to buy nice, nice pieces, one a particular favourite of mine bought his boyfriend a beautiful plate that was made in 1765 ,and I gained more clients who will be regulars, such nice people. I feel blessed to enjoy what I do so much and to share it with Paul.
Only 3 sleeps now............just 3 and please god the follow up appointment will be fast.

Thank you dear friends for always being here for me and for making me feel so good.

Good luck for Wednesday and i brought in this quote as you count like my boys. at the moment they are counting how many sleeps it is until Christmas !!!!

Thinking of you hun and cant wait to hear the good news. xxxx

Good luck for Wednesday and i brought in this quote as you count like my boys. at the moment they are counting how many sleeps it is until Christmas !!!!

Thinking of you hun and cant wait to hear the good news. xxxx
ooh how many sleeps?? im excited :) lol xx

Gonna be the biggest party this forum has EVER seen...

... and we'll start by cracking open that bottle of Château Margaux that has your name on it, Sue!

... and we'll start by cracking open that bottle of Château Margaux that has your name on it, Sue!

Might have to find a real one though Sarah..........tastes a bit more interesting than a cyber one regardless of syns lol.

You think I swam all that way just for a cyber one?
It felt pretty real, carrying it back!

Only 2 more sleeps..........................

It was a good meal last night, the best bit of black angus steak I have eaten in a long time and I slept....... what a bonus.

Only 2 more sleeps..........................

It was a good meal last night, the best bit of black angus steak I have eaten in a long time and I slept....... what a bonus.

:woohoo: A good sleep :zz: can be worth more than any pills or a dram ;)
The next 2 days will be gone in a zippity-do-dah! ;) But I imagine most of your days go fairly quickly, you are such a busy bee
busybee.gif
with all the things you juggle
juggle.gif
throughout your days :D

Should be a good day here tomorrow, little one is having his first nursery sports day
emsports141.gif
The weather forecast is at least for dry, so :fingerscrossed: it will be. I just have visions of him laughing at them all, getting in the way and ending up accidentally tripping them up :giggle: but he may surprise me and have got the grasp of it all
surprised003.gif

The primary children are having their sports day too. I love hearing them cheering each other on
cheering.gif
clap.gif
cheering.gif
It makes the area 'come alive' for a wee while :D
Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening :wavey:
xx

Back