I am very scared !

Great news!! Think all the positive vibes came your way today!! Thrilled for you truly i am!!:party0023::party0016::party0048::bananalove: Time to relax now and start to live your life again me thinks!!

:bliss:
What great news, so relieved you got such good news.....
Now then, where is this party :party0016:
Im sure tonight you and Paul will have the best nights sleep you have had in a lonnnnng time.
Have a wonderful evening lovely lady!!!!

That was the best nights sleep for a long time..........3 months to be exact. The wine might have helped a little lol.

Oh huni!!! I cant describe how elated i am to see that you have had such good news.

I have had so many friends and family affected recently where i have prayed to see them get the amazing results you have got. It's nice to see that sometimes good things do happen to good people!!

xxx

:8855::8855::8855::happy036::happy036::talk017::dancing_snowman::0clapper::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer: its like all your Christmases have come at once. LoL.XX

Hi, I have just seen this thread, i'm new here and don't really know anyone, but this has been such a heart wrenching thread, and i've had :tear_drop: in my eyes reading it all, i'm truly elated for you fillymum(even though i don't know you)that you have had excellent news...:)

Aaaw Sue, I've got tears in my eyes and a huge big smile - that is such GOOD NEWS!!!:D:D:D HURRAH!!! Much love to you and Paul, yes, good things DO sometimes happen to good people. Zoe xxx

I'm breaking my near 19 month UK booze-free journey to raise a glass and smile to Sue this weekend.

Something to celebrate indeed:)

Hi Sue! I'm SO pleased for you!!!

I've just managed to catch up after a couple of days training in London, and what lovely news to come back to!!

Hope your hangover wasn't too bad, lots of love, Trace xxx

OMGOMGOMG....YES!

I am so incredibly happy for you Sue!
:hug99:

Oh Sue!!! Yey!! I'm so happy to read your news!!! I know I'm a tad behind, but I have been offline due to work chaos, but I am sooooo glad!!! Yay!!
yahoo.gif

Oh Sue - just got back from the UK and caught up here.

Absolutely blumin' fantastic. All our prayers obviously worked.

Big hugs from me to you and Paul. Thanks god the waiting is over.
Good luck for the 27th.

Back