I amaze myself

Burgerbun

Well, i guess this diet does prove 1 thing.

It can be done!

I am on my 5th week. Before i started i didnt think i would last 5 days. I am even cooking for my OH and it doesnt bother me.
Although, last night i could have KILLED for what he had for dinner! Pepperoni pizza and garlic bread!! grrr!! I even made a salad for him to go with it. I cant believe i managed to sit there and read a magazine whilst he ate all that yummy food! then i sat and had my choc mint mousse :)
Thing is i have been in Ketosis for 4 full weeks now. No way am i turning back after losing 18lbs in 4 weeks!!
We ordered the stuff to make the wedding invitations lastnight too :) Roll on May and a slimmer me!!

well done hunni, your doing great.xxx

That's fabulous, 18lbs in four weeks. You will be at goal before you know it. Congrats on your impending wedding. X x

But i cant be the only one. I find that resisting these situations really helps you feel good about yourself. I cant be the only one who has been proud of her/himself for resisting a particular situation.

Come on peeps, who else is proud about something they have managed to do on this diet!

Go girl you are doing great .It can be done ,you need to keep this feeling close there will be times you need reminding why but they dont last long and the thought of a perfect wedding day will spur you on .

I know,

We are going away for the weekend with my future mother and father in law. Not really sure how they are gonna react to me not eating. Determined to stick to it tho!

People might react a bit weird now but they'll be gobsmacked by how great you look in your wedding dress!

Well done you, it's a lovely feeling to be proud of yourself! Makes a change from feeling rubbish on other diets. I amazed myself last week (my first week) as I baked 2 chocolate birthday cakes for family (and ate none!) and also resisted chips my hubby was eating. It's tough but I am proud to say I am still going strong 100%. Keep it up xx

Well done!

Some days its really tough, others it doesnt bother you at all.

Every small victory adds up to winning the battle!

Thanks, that's exactly how I feel, a couple of days ago I was finding it really easy and then it gets to totm and I am hungry and a bit hormonal :) still ok though and focusing on weigh in Monday xx

Yea, i know how you feel. I had mine on week 3 >< was horrible. I really wanted to eat. But i didnt :) Only lost 2.5lbs tho :( Its definately worth fighting through it tho :)
I told myself when i started. I do this once. Just the once. If i fall off thats it. Cos lets face it. Its too expensive to mess around with. IT keeps me going. Any time i wanna eat something i tell myself. If you break it thats it. Fat bride! Admittedly i did two ss+ days last weekend as i was ill and needed something. But i kept to ss+ and then went straight back onto ss the next day. I kinda needed to prove to myself that i could do it. Didnt wanna be dreading the day when i start to eat. If you know what i mean?

Back