• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I ate some carbs last week, why did I get the headache from hell?

Hi,:wavey:

When I fell off the wagon a bit last week I ate some chips( about a small handfull) and 1 fish finger.

Within 15 mins I developed a a really awful headache.

Was that down to the carbs or not

Im too scared to go near carbs now :( (which is a good thing really!)

Once I start eating again, will I get all sorts of side effects?

Bm2lm xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
sorry cant answer because I dont start CD till friday.But I was hoping you could help me.I need to know how I'm gonna feel in the first week.I'm starting to panic!!Heard about carb withdrawal,but dont know what to expect,will I feel awful??I expect to feel hungry but not sure how hard its gonna be.Are you doing ss?think thats what I'm going to do.Thanks!

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
To minimise carb withdrawal drink plenty of water and if you do get headaches take your usual headache tablet.

I'm surprised such a small amount of carbs gave you such a violent headache Bm2lm, but maybe you are very carb sensitive??? Whenever you start to eat "normally" you are best going up through the plans - 790/1000/1250/1500 as they introduce carbs slowly.

Hope you are feeling better now!

To minimise carb withdrawal drink plenty of water and if you do get headaches take your usual headache tablet.

I'm surprised such a small amount of carbs gave you such a violent headache Bm2lm, but maybe you are very carb sensitive??? Whenever you start to eat "normally" you are best going up through the plans - 790/1000/1250/1500 as they introduce carbs slowly.

Hope you are feeling better now!
Yeh Im fine now thanks :)

It's amazing what effect different foods have on the body.

To think I used to eat high carb/fat processed foods like they were running out of fashion.

We need to give our bodies alot more respect than we have been, I mean, we only get given one body and one go at life.

bm2lm xx