I Back- Anyone Remember Me Lol

whirlwind

:wave_cry:
Well after a 3 month break from the diet (have had a bad time sadly my dear dear nan died suddenly and i just felt like the world had ended and gave upon everything)
IM BACK

You may(or may not lol) remember my CDC was the pits,but Im very happy to say Ive found A BRILLIANT CDC so Im back with avengence and I am going to get where I want to be this time,
Spent 2 HOURS with my new cdc yesterday HE (yes) HE is a lovely man and very motovational (which is what I need) hes already text me twice today.

SO HERES TO DAY 1 (and its nearly over already)
So good to be back :D

:wave_cry:
Well after a 3 month break from the diet (have had a bad time sadly my dear dear nan died suddenly and i just felt like the world had ended and gave upon everything)
IM BACK

You may(or may not lol) remember my CDC was the pits,but Im very happy to say Ive found A BRILLIANT CDC so Im back with avengence and I am going to get where I want to be this time,
Spent 2 HOURS with my new cdc yesterday HE (yes) HE is a lovely man and very motovational (which is what I need) hes already text me twice today.

SO HERES TO DAY 1 (and its nearly over already)
So good to be back :D

Hiya Lisa - WELCOME back...:) sorry to hear the sad news about your nan....:(

on the upside though....how fabulous that you've found such a great CDC !! well done on getting started again....

look forward to sharing your successes with you !

love

Debz
xx

:rolleyes: Good luck Lisa

I'm on day two (for the umpteenth time) and after a quiet reminder from some old friends I'm booked in with my old CDC tomorrow.

I have to say I'm lucky as she's lovely and welcomes me back every time without remonstration.:eek:

There are so many new flavours now I don't have a clue what I'm going to choose. My old fave used to be the toffee & walnut;)

Keep us posted:p

Hi Lisa, welcome back, so sorry to hear the sad news about your nan.

Wow great news though that you have founs a fabulous cdc, even text messages as support too, how lovely !

Hello Lisa and welcome back. So sorry to hear the news of your nan, not surprised you took time out. Glad to hear you have found a good cdc, it really helps. Mine is a gem considering what she has to put up with!

Good luck.

Lindy

Hello Lisa,

Glad you've found a good cdc, that really helps. Good luck with your weight loss!!!

Back