i blew it on day 3

loopyloudrewitt

Last nite i ate bread nd butter , i feel such a failure ... It was my 3rd day . Anyhow im startin 100% again from today im not givin in anymore i gave myself a good talkin to . And im aiming to be in the 10 stones for feb 25th ... Im determined and ive made myself a promise nw just thinkin of the 10's on the scales . Anyhow i got up this morning nd weighed and was down another 2 from yest . Will it stay like that after last nite or will i see gain tmr

Today's a new day! You've done so well in the past I'm sure this blip wont pull you off track! Your weight losses are an inspiration to those of us just starting out.

Dusty

Hi,
Well, you are certainly not a failure. I know this as I have learned that no one here is, including myself.

Look at all the support I got in the thread ''Blew It''.

Your stats are amazing and you did 12 weeks tfr before so you know it's achieveable.
You are doing the right thing, I crashed one day 1 but have started again and am on day 2 now.
Good luck, go easy on yourself and take it one day at a time.
As for the weight from the bread, you might get away with it, but remember, it could show up the week after so don't let that put you off. That ofetn happened me in weight watchers.

I do that all the time (with slices of meat and nuts and eggs and cheese....). If you look at the Exante website they actually have 3 diets you can follow - 100% TFR or 3 shakes plus 400/600 calories of food. No suggesting you change and just saying that one day of not being 100% isn't the end of the world - it just means you might not lose as much (so 8-10lb a month rather than a stone)... keeps me sane when I have a bad day!

Back