Back on Atkins After a long Break..... 1st WI

Well my first weigh in on Atkins and i have lost 5lbs hmmmmm not sure how i feel about that im not overly disappointed but at the same same im not jumping for joy, i had hoped for at least 8lbs but a loss is a loss and the scales are going down so who am i too complain, i have eaten rather a lot this week, when i look at the thread "what have we eaten today" (Atkins one) you all put me too shame, i don't have set meals as such im a picker and will go cook a pork/lamb chop or chicken thigh whenever i feel like it preferably a pork chop as it cooks quicker than the chicken, and having a halogen oven means i can watch it cook haha, sad! I have kind of eaten the same stuff all week i know I'll have to vary my food as time goes on but just now im still enjoying what im eating so thats a bonus. So on to week two i go...........

I'd be jumping for joy at losing 5lbs!! Well done that's really good :)

Thanks DK im am pretty chuffed really, have had some time for it to digest now and 5lbs is not too bad at all :D

5lbs is amazing!!!

you have lost the average weight of a chihuahua!!! see new post ;)

Can't believe you were disappointed at 5lbs :eek: I would be delighted myself (even though I am not supposed to be losing lol)

Can't believe you were disappointed at 5lbs :eek: I would be delighted myself (even though I am not supposed to be losing lol)

I can't believe i was disappointed either, gave myself a good talking too though, think i was comparing it to my first weeks weight loss on Atkins last time i did it and that was 8lbs.

Well i seem to have put on 2lbs this morning i know it's more than likely water weight so im not worrying too much about it, yet!

Winter is well on it's way it's freezing here this morning, I have got heating and electric fire on, more bills to pay :sigh:

Well done Petal 5lbs is a great loss and know what you mean re cold mornings this is when I really miss the porridge!
Keep doing what you're doing :)

well done on a good 1st loss

Thank you everyone :D

DD i have always been a scale hopper :rolleyes: i have given up trying to change the habits of a lifetime if you cant beat em join em :D

Back