Back on Atkins After a long Break..... 1st WI

Welcome back... I've never counted calories on Atkins & its not done me any harm. x

Thanks dd, your weight loss is fantastic well done.

That doesn't sound like much to me Petal, if you're hungry, eat something legal.

That doesn't sound like much to me Petal, if you're hungry, eat something legal.

yeah Jim i know it dosnt sound much but it has filled me up don't think i could eat anything else for a good couple of hours now and thats saying something!

lol :D you can always have more bacon if it shrinks.

Just on tesco website and they have some great deals on roasts the pork shoulder is half price :D

Peoples.....

Check out Icelands frozen meat...

6 pack of pork steaks for £3 and its good meat....

1.1k bag of chicken breast for £5...good meat also....

I've stocked up like...well worth it...and it can be cooked from frozen!

oh great thankyou :D shame i have no room in my freezer

Thanks for the tip re tesco and iceland i lke iceland much prefer there to farmfoods.

Mabye a stupid question here but is salt allowed? i havent got the books and i can remember there was something about salt though not sure what it was :confused:

you must be a northener if you have a farmfoods????? yes very good if you have a big freezer lol
not sure on the salt.. sorry

The salt thing was more of a health than diet issue Petal.

you must be a northener if you have a farmfoods????? yes very good if you have a big freezer lol
not sure on the salt.. sorry

Hi Vicky im in Sunny Scotland :D

The salt thing was more of a health than diet issue Petal.

Thanks Jim i knew there was something about it.

Ahh north south east or west?

its sunny here!!!!! but then again im just oop north not in sunny (not north of aberdeen) scotland!

It's OK here in Birmingham, bit of cloud but quite warm really.

Back