Back on Atkins After a long Break..... 1st WI

lovely in the home countys in Buckinghamshire and hello btw

lovely in the home countys in Buckinghamshire and hello btw

Hya pleased to meet you :D

It's lovely here today, makes a change though.

how long before they notice flutter :)

My lot wouldn't notice until they were hungry or ran out of clean clothes!

Lol ditto, though i think if there was no toilet roll left in my house thats when they would notice and it'd be MUM........... yeah thats when mine would notice :rolleyes
:

Ah, but isn't it nice to feel wanted. :D

Lol suppose so Jim but would rather be for somethin else other that toilet roll then again as long as it's not money i should be happy.

I'm sure you are loved to bits darling.

Day three already :D and 2lbs down it doesn't sound much but i had loads to eat yesterday so was not expecting to be less 2lbs, im happy :D:D apart from dropping two uncooked chicken thighs on the floor, that was a bit stupid just means i have to buy more today. I also feel so much better than i did four days ago, im usually quite quick on getting into the big K so hopefully it's well on it's way . Ohhhh and i bought Kippers and butter yesterday can't wait to have them haven't had them for years.

Think it's gonna be a cold one here today.

Last edited:
Oh yes, I hadn't thought of the toilet roll situation lol. I keep the new ones next to the holder and they still can't manage to put one on it and it's only a hook type thingy!

Hi Petal. I'm in Scotland too! Between Stirling and Glasgow. Wet, windy and wild today.

Lol on the toilet tissue Dietkitty, My son (16 in january) and hubby have yet to put the toilet roll on the holder- Ever!! Don't even get me started on his attitude (sons that is)

This has reminded me of my fist job working for a firm that made toilet roll holders (and other things) I used to get lots of embarrassed letters from Mums saying their child had put the plastic middle bit down the loo and flushed it away! I would send the ones that made me laugh the most a free replacement but charge for it if the letter was boring lol.

Re the salt........in the new Atkins book it recommends 2 cups of salty broth to help with the headaches etc going into ketosis, or a teaspoon of salt on your food - so it has gone the opposite way really.

I've read that Quak. I used to get palpitations at night on Atkins and always thought it was too much sodium in the cheese I was eating. Maybe was something else. I was so scared it made me stop Atkins. So far no palpitations this time. Will do a search and try to find a reason.

Back