• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I blew it tonight...

And now I feel like crap a doodle-do! I knew I had a curry planned with OH tonight prior to the circus so in my head I prepared what I was going to have: chicken shashlik, boiled rice and 1 x chapatti. But what happened was:

x2 poppadums to begin with + lots of yummy chutneys including the oily garlic pickle which I was obsessed with:eek: I then had my chicken shashlik but the rice it came with was pilau (I was going to order separately but it came with the dish and I forgot to ask if it was pilau or boiled.

The shashlik also came with a tomato and chickpea sauce which I polished off with the rest of the rice. The worst thing was, I was full half way through the meal but cos it was quite pricey and I just finished it, I felt a bit sick after TBH! I then had a square of choc which came free after the meal.

1hr30 later at the circus I had 1/2 a can of coke with OH and a stick of candy floss :eek: so including my lunch and brekkie I have consumed nearly 1950 kcals today :( :( luckily I had done 1hrs body combat today so burnt approx 360 kcals so my overspill was only about 50kcals but I still feel like I've blown it.

At this rate it's going to take me 5yrs to slim!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Honestly..If all you've gone over is 50 cals I really wouldn't worry...
I'd also be surprised if you only burnt off 360 cals doing Body Combat!! Do you use a hrm??

The thing is to put last night behind you and get back on track today.. You'll be fine :)

Wish

Silver Member
Don't worry about it, sometimes it actually helps, to have a blow out, this weight losing thing is a long journey & we do have to allow ourselves the odd treat every now and then. I wonder how often you ate this type of thing before, if anything like me takeaways were a weekly event and there lies the difference, this is a one off, then enjoy it, remove guilty feelings and carry on your journey. :)

Hey dont beat yourself up . Today is a new day just get back on track . And 50 cals is not too bad. Im sure you will be fine x x

At least youve realised your wrong doing lol.. Your too hard on yourself youve probly 'run, jumped and press uped it off by now' I have been a bit free with my wine this week and feel bad now. So i'll cut back to make up for it and not doing a sunday roast today. A healthy fish pie instead lol xx

That feeling of guilt is REALLY hard to shift though isn't it?! :eek:
It is but the guilt can also lead to "ah well ive been bad so i may as well have this cake etc" so put it behind you and start again today. Here speaks the voice of experience lol

I agree with everyone on here. Don't worry about it, draw a line under it and start again. It really doesn't sound that bad though. Sometimes when I have gone over my cals, I look on MFP at my BMR. As long as I am under that, then I don't panic so much. :)