I bought some Hairzings

KD

Gone fishing
Really comfy and secure too :) Just bought two as I wasn't sure how well they would hold my very heavy hair, but I wish I'd got more. They were so easy to put in.

Not my head of hair, but a piccie giving the general idea. This one is really stretched out. Mine looks a bit narrower.

hairzing2.jpg

How different do you look to your "after" piccy cos your hair looks short! I want hair thingers, send them to me i demand it xx

How different do you look to your "after" piccy cos your hair looks short!

It's still short...well it was at my last hair appointment 6-9 months ago:D Just keep forgetting to make an appointment, so attack it with kitchen scissors every couple of weeks

Sort of shoulder length now:eek:

I want hair thingers, send them to me i demand it xx

Can't have them. I got them special delivery from the states...cos I'm special
th_boast.gif
:D

I dont trust hairdressers. You wanna see what they did to my hair on my 21st! Even oli was shocked, and he woulnt noticed if i turned blonde.

You have to send them, i demanded it. Also, about time i saw a recent piccy of you xx

I dont trust hairdressers. You wanna see what they did to my hair on my 21st!

Yes I do. Thanks for offering to show piccies :D Will await in anticipation.:clap:

Even oli was shocked, and he woulnt noticed if i turned blonde.

:rotflmao:

You have to send them, i demanded it. Also, about time i saw a recent piccy of you xx

Pictures of me offend people. Make them feel either very sad, or very relieved that they are pics of me, not them :cool:

Unfortunately, offensive piccies not allowed on this forum. Sorry :(

PM them then laydey!

RE piccy, they cut 7inches off when wet, bloody idiots. I asked for a trim, like an inch max. Made me cry lots xx

Attachments

• DSC00141.jpg
    DSC00141.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 57
PM them then laydey!

I don't have any :D Nobody wants to take a piccie on me:cry: Actually...that makes me very happy. I did have one or two taken when I went to Canada. If I can find them, I pm them.

RE piccy, they cut 7inches off when wet, bloody idiots. I asked for a trim, like an inch max. Made me cry lots xx

You still look gorgeous though:mad:

I can see from the replies on this massive thread, that hairzings are going to be very popular :D

You'll see.

I remember, many years ago when I logged onto the internet for the first time. I told my friends all about it. They had never even heard of the internet, let alone seen it in action.

They said it would never catch on. It would be too complicated. Besides...what would anyone say? I told em.

Okay, I may well have failed in the pizza department, refusing a partnership to set up a pizza palour, as I felt the British would never go for such a concoction...it would never catch on, I told them. Yes...I too can make mistakes:eek:

But not this time.

You wait and see.

Soon there will be:

Zing forums: for discussion about everything to do with hairzings. Led by the more ardent zing enthusiasts.

Zing Bay: for the buying and selling of Zings

Zing Lost and Found departments: for those who sadly mislay their zing after a rough night on the tiles.

Zing Counsellors: to help those who have found themselves addicted to buying zings

You will find cases of bald men trying to attach zings to their heads. Dogs proudly walking the streets with zings to keep their ears back :clap:

and of course,

A Zing Advice Bureau...to iron out any difficulty with applying, removing, financing zings.

You wait and see ;)

KD, you scare me:D

Just read your post KD, made me chuckle lots. Now my mother thinks i'm mental (this isnt new) BUT the cat is giving me funny looks!

Thanks for the PM, and thanks for the comment on my pic, oli looks like a gormless goon but i had just got ready and he was just about to get ready...poor ugly baby xx

i dont even know what a hairzing is:sigh::confused:

It's a sort of hair band/slide thingy. You can do allsorts of hairstyles with it, but I just need it to keep my rather thick wayward hair off my face. It takes about 10 seconds to do my hair now and holds all day :clap:

My family can't believe I've actually bought something girly :D I bought a jewel one and a wooden bead one. It's so comfortable and really holds well :clap:

I noticed you can get bridal ones, and others for children. Very pretty.

I just do a half pony like this one.

[youtube]dFSVbZxsuJU[/youtube]

I need one, I want one, I don't want to miss out on the hairzing revolution!

OMG, can you imagine how stuck that would get in my hair!!!

Their amazing :rolleyes::cool:

Me thinks you are taking the mikey out of my attempts to be girly:break_diet::eek:

I thought these ones looked nice.

For a young bridesmaid :)

Catagory-Pic.jpg

This one's quite nice too

Glass-Black-AB-1.jpg

ooo the top one is very girlie, me likes x

Me thinks you are taking the mikey out of my attempts to be girly:break_diet::eek:

You are wrong!! She wouldn't.

I need a hairzing, but just to look at not to use, i would be too afraid of tangles! xx

OMG, can you imagine how stuck that would get in my hair!!!

I bet it wouldn't. There's someone on youtube with hair like your doing her hair with a zing. I find that normal hairslides get tangled if I've curled my hair, but this doesn't.:confused:

Back