I bought some trousers 3 weeks ago

polishrose

Gold Member
as none of mine were fitting ....they were a size 26 :( The 24's were too tight on the hips.This morning I am back in my size 22's.....and they're not even tight :)

itsxmas.gif

Well done!

How much weight have you lost?

Only 19 lbs so far but I have lost 4 inches in the waist and 6 on the hips :)

It's great isn't it - but not so great on the old purse strings :( It's the visible signs like this that spur you on to keep going through the difficult times.

I finally had to ditch the size 18's when I looked like I was a little kid dressing up in Mom's clothes :D I then found a pair of size 16 New Look jeans at the back of the wardrobe that still had the tag on them, think I must have bought them ages ago with the intention to 'slim into them' .....well that time arrived and has now gone - I'm wearing them with a belt to hold them up at the moment and will be looking to get some 14's in the sales.

I also got a cheapo pair of size 16 Matalan trousers to wear for work - they were a little tight when I got them, but again they are looking stupid now. Have broken up from work now until the 2nd Jan so will go on the hunt for a pair of cheapo 14's in the sales to see me through until I hit the 12's - yipee!!!

Just had a thought.... the last time I wore size 12's I was 18 years old :eek: (I'm now 35).........why did I not find CD sooner?????

Amazing Polishrose! I know you struggled a few days ago so seeing these results must really spur you on! Keep going hun! It won't be long before I'll be joining you! Vx

I bought 3 pairs of DP Tall range trousers just under a month ago and they were too tight to do up. I bought 3 pairs as I'm quite tall (5ft 11) and always have trouble finding nice long trousers so when I find some that are long enough and that I like, I normally buy a couple of pairs. They are now too big but my boyfriend has shredded the receipt:mad: when having a tidy up so I'm not able to get my money back!

Yay! to the trousers being too loose thats great going - which diet are you on?? Boo to shredded receipt tho!

I bought 3 pairs of DP Tall range trousers just under a month ago and they were too tight to do up. I bought 3 pairs as I'm quite tall (5ft 11) and always have trouble finding nice long trousers so when I find some that are long enough and that I like, I normally buy a couple of pairs. They are now too big but my boyfriend has shredded the receipt:mad: when having a tidy up so I'm not able to get my money back!

If you've got any that you haven't worn why not take them back and say you've lost the receipt. The worst they can do is say no refund, but you may get a credit note/gift voucher. Worth a try?

I'm on Cambridge Sole Source.

I'm going to try and take them back for an exchange. Unfortunately I've been a bit slow and they've now gone in the sale! At least I can try and just change them for the same trousers in a smaller size. I will make sure I keep all my receipts in my purse from now on :)

im doing a wardrobe clear out and took the belt off a pair of jeans thinking i could still wear that, theres a gap of 4 inches between the last hole and where i would need it ( belts got stones and studs on it so cant make a hole ) i just stood there laughing like a maniac

That's the great thing about this diet...once you've lost your glycogen and all the water that goes with it, its pure fat so you can practically feel every pound even if you have a lot to lose.

Back